PDFL U/17's

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
top 6 best for dookie(actual dookie players): Harmer, Bowey, Geddes, Jesse Vella, Anton, Newbs...darcy didnt stand out but kept his 6 foot 7 opponent very quiet! what u reckon hands open??

maybe not anton.. was darc's opponent the one that went off after the third quarter? There wasnt really anyone out there that didnt pull their weight.. Cal and kirky played really well too i thought

u mean get the ball when he's roving outside the pack and getting the easy possesions..i saw him play today..not one hard ball get from what i saw
yer fair point.. very good home and away season last year but when it came to finals and against strong teams he struggled..:thumbsu:

Josh Evans is a hack and feeds off everyone else's hard work..how did u find seniors hands open?

He doesnt really feed fo others works,having played on him i can tell you he runs all day, is a bit of sheep dog coz he doesnt really go after the hard ball but like premiers07 said good rover n goal sneak.

top 6 best for dookie(actual dookie players): Harmer, Bowey, Geddes, Jesse Vella, Anton, Newbs...darcy didnt stand out but kept his 6 foot 7 opponent very quiet! what u reckon hands open??

His 6 ft 7 opponent wouldnt have been jacob hogdkin would it? Some1 told me anton got ran around in circles by evans?

doubt it was hodgkin he's not that tall..maybe your thinking of jacko smith

Dunno who he was.. I played on him in the third quarter and he went off in the fourth. he seemed really unfit. 6 foot 7 might be a bit of an over-statement but then again he could of been:confused:

Dunno who he was.. I played on him in the third quarter and he went off in the fourth. he seemed really unfit. 6 foot 7 might be a bit of an over-statement but then again he could of been:confused:

It probly was Jackson Smith. Was he sooking when he went off the ground? Aparantly he's a bit of a sook.

Does anyone know how Strathmerton and Yarroweyah will go. Haven't heard too much about them. I'm not sure but I think Dookie is playing another practice match this saturday.

Does anyone know how Strathmerton and Yarroweyah will go. Haven't heard too much about them. I'm not sure but I think Dookie is playing another practice match this saturday.

Whos that gonna be against? dunno about strathy but yarroweyah should be good again, did well last year n made it the semis.might lose a few but theyve got a few good young blokes, ian olivers 1.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Whos that gonna be against? dunno about strathy but yarroweyah should be good again, did well last year n made it the semis.might lose a few but theyve got a few good young blokes, ian olivers 1.

Its gunna be against merrigum. The debs on tonite and theres a few boys that have sooked out and dont wanna play but it will be interesting to see how the others pull up haha.

The two times that Dookie played mathoura last year the game had to be 14 a-side and the other time was 16 a-side due to mathoura lacking numbers. Mathoura must have really struggled for numbers

Its gunna be against merrigum. The debs on tonite and theres a few boys that have sooked out and dont wanna play but it will be interesting to see how the others pull up haha.

The two times that Dookie played mathoura last year the game had to be 14 a-side and the other time was 16 a-side due to mathoura lacking numbers. Mathoura must have really struggled for numbers

You wouldnt be 1 of them would you hands open? soft enough to take the day of school. They didnt have a fourths team a few years ago so it might be just that age group of kids that they dont have many numbers.

Berrigan played Mulwala on the weekend in 4th's and 3rd's. Thirds were well beaten but were missing a few and the Fourths only went down in the last showing some great signs.
Blighty played Tocumwal, lost both grades, look to be stuggling for numbers in the thirds.

could you please tell me the scores for both of them practice matches please... in the thirds. cheers

not sure the final scores, no Berrigan went down by 16 goals.
I'll ask some one from Toc to find margin for there game

Nicholas Kortum kicked their only goal at full forward in the thirds and also could have kicked another if one of the kids wasnt goal hungry like KB. dont know the 4ths scores.

Toc won by between 6 and 8 goals, Toc had some strathy players playing for them because of there low numbers
seems to me fro m hearing talk around the pdfl that all thirds clubs are low on numbers,(even katandra hav just got the 18).. should we do what the kdfl do and have 16 side and play no wingers???? unless both teams hav full numbers...
just a thought..

Very true. Dookie has been lucky this year as they had a lot of fourth boys come in. I think we have the bare 18. Better than last year when we had about 14!

seems to me fro m hearing talk around the pdfl that all thirds clubs are low on numbers,(even katandra hav just got the 18).. should we do what the kdfl do and have 16 side and play no wingers???? unless both teams hav full numbers...
just a thought..

you can play with 14 if you ring and organise it with the oppersition team. The PDFL have sent out letter asking for amount of numbers each clubs have for 4th's, 3rds and 2nds.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back