PDFL U/17's

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
still early but id expect katunga, shepp east, katandra to be up there again.. they always are haha.

how are other teams doing? any teams looking like struggling for numbers again? hows mathoura going have they got numbers back up??

i hear on the grapevine hands open is giving bulk SB's to anybody willing to hav a run in dookie 3rds, is this rumor true could any1 tell me, becoz if so i may be interested:thumbsu:

Anyone know how Waaia thirds and Picola thirds are shaping up?. Were thay any good last year?. I think we play them in a practice match in march.?

What sides have started training so far?

At Dooks we've been going a couple of weeks and we've got plenty on the track compared to other years which is great

Few rumours ive been hearing bout yarroweyah. apparently have been having 40 on the training track and have been doing pre-season for quite some time. Have taken cobrams numbers down to 16 and have 4 players over 6 foot 4. My early tip for the flag

How is Shepp East looking this year? we play them in a praccy match soon

yeah shepp east are looking pretty good from what i have seen.... should be another good year for the boys so yeah... who do u play 4 mate

Praccy Match 16th March
Dookie United 7.4 (48)
Katunga 7.9 (53)

Dookie were 4-5 goals down at the start of the 4th quarter but really turned it on to get the margin back to 5 points.. Also Katunga had 2 over age players which helped them a fair bit. Crazy sh!t playing in roughly 35 degree heat too!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Praccy Match 16th March
Dookie United 7.4 (48)
Katunga 7.9 (53)

Dookie were 4-5 goals down at the start of the 4th quarter but really turned it on to get the margin back to 5 points.. Also Katunga had 2 over age players which helped them a fair bit. Crazy sh!t playing in roughly 35 degree heat too!

Katunga did not have any overage players.

How is Shepp East looking this year? we play them in a praccy match soon

Yerh i saw shepp east play 2 weeks ago against congupana . Shepp east were pretty much domianted the whole game with a few stand outs in watt, Karolidis and robison all having good games. Congupana's Antonello also played well.
But shepp east are lookin to have a good season through.

Does anyone know how jerildirie are going,
heard they got into the granny last year and got flogged by like 100 points!
and how is katamatite

Praccy Match 16th March
Dookie United 7.4 (48)
Katunga 7.9 (53)

i thought katunga were meant to be awesome this year????? :confused:
dookie must've improved alot.. :eek:

and how is katamatite

Jerilderie should be alright if they made a Grand Final last year

Katty should be ok
Have only really lost 2 top age players in Zac Felmingham and Brody Webster
As Sam Wright and Ben Clurey didn't play majority of the season!
Depends on how the seniors are going
if players like Eric Hodge, Adrian Pendlebury, Cal Alderidge and Nichol Clurey play senior footy, they may struggle

But If they all play 3rds i would think that Katty could be a top 4 side

and how is katamatite

Jerildirie arent that bad they nothing flash. have a couple of real good players but dont have enough numbers but they go alright, i not sure if they will do anything this year.
Tunga will have a pretty good year this year in the 3rds got a couple of good players Terance Joins and Nick Lawless but NIck at boarding school so only play a couple of games. Berrigan 3rds will have a pretty good year there 1st year players from the 4ths played well on the weekend and when they get some boys home from Boarding school will be good.. How many numbers do Yarra have ?

Jerildirie arent that bad they nothing flash. have a couple of real good players but dont have enough numbers but they go alright, i not sure if they will do anything this year.
Tunga will have a pretty good year this year in the 3rds got a couple of good players Terance Joins and Nick Lawless but NIck at boarding school so only play a couple of games. Berrigan 3rds will have a pretty good year there 1st year players from the 4ths played well on the weekend and when they get some boys home from Boarding school will be good.. How many numbers do Yarra have ?

Who do you reckon you would compare Jerildire to?
Posted not long ago Yarra have a massive 40 players and are looking really strong wouldn't be surprised to see them in the big one this year.

Who do you reckon you would compare Jerildire to?
Posted not long ago Yarra have a massive 40 players and are looking really strong wouldn't be surprised to see them in the big one this year.

i dont really know, they moved well at times and can play but numbers will hurt when they play the good sides, but they went well when played berrigan and i think berrigan will be alright so have to wait and see how they go. yeah i heard Yarra looked good.
Any Club have stand out players ? if so who ?

i dont really know, they moved well at times and can play but numbers will hurt when they play the good sides, but they went well when played berrigan and i think berrigan will be alright so have to wait and see how they go. yeah i heard Yarra looked good.
Any Club have stand out players ? if so who ?

Matt Gorman from berrigan looks good, got best on for berrigan in the 1sts and still plays 3rds this year so look out :D:thumbsu:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back