PDFL U/17's

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
yer we still have to improve alot more though if we wanna play the granny..
yer its allways a good game against tunga, allways close anyway!
Luke told me it was kerr who got 4.An the other bloke didnt get reported..ahh well he must of got it wrong

Dont no you might be right kerr might of
so yea
who ever wins out of you and tunga will go real well this year
in the finals!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Berrigan would have gone better but injures got us !!!!!!!!!
but i think anyone could win it this year not just shep east

Kerr didn't get reported it was Steven Morgan and he got the 4 weeks,
so does this mean Pooka has got 9 weeks on the sidelines?
yer sorry there was a misunderstanding there...
nah pooka got 1 week, but allready had a 4 week suspended sentence from last year. so he ended up with 5 weeks..
im surprised kerr didnt get reported at all.. berrigan would be happy as he is a very good player..

who reckons shepp east will beat katunga i do
i reckon they'll win by bout 10 goals.
close game between tunga and katandra

whats evryone elses tips

who reckons shepp east will beat katunga i do
i reckon they'll win by bout 10 goals.
close game between tunga and katandra

whats evryone elses tips
i also reckon shepp east will win, maybe not by that much, just got no weaknesses in there team, have lots of depth..
should be a very close game on the big deni ground on sunday.. the fitter team should win

i also reckon shepp east will win, maybe not by that much, just got no weaknesses in there team, have lots of depth..
should be a very close game on the big deni ground on sunday.. the fitter team should win

big upset in katunga beating shepp easy! :eek:
what happend i cant believe they lost:confused:
maybe they went out too cocky???

big upset in katunga beating shepp easy! :eek:
what happend i cant believe they lost:confused:
maybe they went out too cocky???
couldn't believe my eyes while wathcing it...
katunga seemed ready to play and wanted it alot more then east..
there was also alot of fighting between shepp east own players during the game which was interesting..

couldn't believe my eyes while wathcing it...
katunga seemed ready to play and wanted it alot more then east..
there was also alot of fighting between shepp east own players during the game which was interesting..

Yer Katunga just seemed to want the ball more and they got themselves to every contest.. Great to see them beat the team labelled by some as 'unbeatable'! Well done to the the Katunga boys and I hope they can go all the way now!
It was also interesting to see that no Shepp East football or netball teams had a win at all yesterday.. I could be wrong though

Grand Final!!!!!!!
we talked about it all year !!!!!!!!!!!!!
i watch the two teams play at tunga and the swans looked alot better
but i would say at Shep East will come out and have a win !!! what yous think??
also 4ths berrigan V shep east berrigan cant lose for the 3rd year in a row
i hope not
what you think >>??

(Log in to remove this ad.)

seeing that its not long till the final, whats everybody's selection for the final...?
after watching the 2 teams play at tungamah, katunga looked the more hungry and better team, with there big men too good for shepp.
in saying that i reckon the loss could have helped shepp as it might of got the hunger back that i reckon they might of lost by going through the season underfeated...
for katunga to win its there big men in hodgkin,smith and kent that will be the difference..
in a very close match i reckon shepps depth might give them a win in a very close match..
thoughts/selections????:thumbsu:

seeing that its not long till the final, whats everybody's selection for the final...?
after watching the 2 teams play at tungamah, katunga looked the more hungry and better team, with there big men too good for shepp.
in saying that i reckon the loss could have helped shepp as it might of got the hunger back that i reckon they might of lost by going through the season underfeated...
for katunga to win its there big men in hodgkin,smith and kent that will be the difference..
in a very close match i reckon shepps depth might give them a win in a very close match..
thoughts/selections????:thumbsu:

as much as i'd like kaatunga to win i dont no if they will.
shepp east were very good against us but i haven't played against katunga as i was injured for a few weeks.
if it comes down to a pyshical/harassing game katunga will kill them but shepp east are very even and if katunga dont harass them they wont win.
when we played shepp east once they got under a bit of pressure they struggled

4ths im going for berrigan by 4 goals and will gorman for best on :)
shepp east dont deserve it either

3rds i not sure

as much as i'd like kaatunga to win i dont no if they will.
shepp east were very good against us but i haven't played against katunga as i was injured for a few weeks.
if it comes down to a pyshical/harassing game katunga will kill them but shepp east are very even and if katunga dont harass them they wont win.
when we played shepp east once they got under a bit of pressure they struggled

4ths im going for berrigan by 4 goals and will gorman for best on :)
shepp east dont deserve it either

3rds i not sure

Yer thats what i saw at Tungamah when Shepp East played Katunga, Katunga just seemed to out muscle them a bit.. Katungas a big unit, but Shepp East just have so much depth. It could go anyway i rekon, but it'll be a bloody good game and i'm hoping Katunga win

Congrats to Katunga was a fairly good game i heard
Only saw the last quarter and was a good quarter seeing Katunga come back and snatch it.

So now that the season is all done and dusted

Who were each teams standouts for the year?
and most interesting moment of the year for you?

EXCELLENT TO SEE KATUNGA WIN!
BTTER THEN SHEPP EAST WINNING!

AND THE BERRIGAN 4THS KILLED IT

i hate that katandra 2nds won lol 1 point i'd be cut as lol :p

haha DOOKIE, looks like the new recruits helped * money* :D:D:D

catch :thumbsu:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back