Think Tank People less narcissistic than Matty look-at-moi Nicholls?

Remove this Banner Ad

Firstly, a tremendous game to the Where's Wallies. I swear I'm not salty. We should have kicked straighter and iced the game when we had our chances. I'm not melting, you're melting. Etc etc.

Yes, that'll do. Now that those dishonest disclaimers are out of the way, let's talk business. We all love Mr Nicholls and the way he tries to make games all about himself. It is great that he has found a profession where he gets to enact revenge upon the types of jocks who undoubtedly gave him many a wedgie and nipple cripple back in the school yard.

We see him here barely able to contain his jealousy of Sidearse. Clearly enraged that, despite it being the 4th quarter, Steele's hair is still perfect:

View attachment XpeE1I9SYPFJ_gAT.mp4

Yet Matty got the last laugh. Horrified that the players were getting all the attention in a close ending, he courageously dragged all eyes back to himself with a fabricated free kick in front of goal. Like a jack russel barking at a pit bull, matty had triumphed over his little-man-syndrome once again, bless him.

Dear brains trust of the bay, let us discuss today folk who are lesser narcissists than our good friend Nicholls. I will kick things off with everyone's other favourite moment-stealer, Mr Kanye West himself.

Photoroom-20240525_074251.png

GIF by Conor McGregor

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Daicos hears whistle and throws (THROWS lol) the ball to a teammate. Why? Is there any other reason to do that besides being annoying/timewasitng?
Daicos was the thrower you say? Given that you clearly haven't even seen the incident and that this is the bay (for lulz and not genuine debate) kindly direct yourself back to the main afl board with your uninformed takes m8!

Daicos was the thrower you say? Given that you clearly haven't even seen the incident and that this is the bay (for lulz and not genuine debate) kindly direct yourself back to the main afl board with your uninformed takes m8!
Thought it was Daicos. Ah well, doesn’t matter anyway. Same rule applies, **** around and find out.

images

Keen NBA fans/watchers know what I am talking about..

Tony Brothers is an absolute 🔔 end ..

Always has to mar many great hoops games to make it about himself with so many petty and annoying technical foul and other needless calls.

images

Keen NBA fans/watchers know what I am talking about..

Tony Brothers is an absolute 🔔 end ..

Always has to mar many great hoops games to make it about himself with so many petty and annoying technical foul and other needless calls.
Matty Nichols has absolutely nothing on Brothers…

Matty Nichols has absolutely nothing on Brothers…

Absolutely

I remember several months ago Jaylen Brown clapped to himself after making a very difficult field goal, and Tones (incorrectly) thought it was an insult against his officiating and teed JB for a technical foul.

Absolutely the worst/most power mad and fragile ego referee/umpire/official in any pro world sports right now.

Absolutely

I remember several months ago Jaylen Brown clapped to himself after making a very difficult field goal, and Tones (incorrectly) thought it was an insult against his officiating and teed JB for a technical foul.

Absolutely the worst/most power mad and fragile ego referee/umpire/official in any pro world sports right now.
Saw that. Ego is not a dirty word for Brothers…

Remove this Banner Ad

Back