Think Tank People who are more civilised than Alastair "Krazy" Klarko??

Remove this Banner Ad

images

We were practically neighbours, he lived in Hotham St and I was in Alexander St so we shared our local, the former Leinster Arms. He used to drink pots of draught in the front bar whilst wearing pink moccasins and having no earlobes

Never saw him punch a hole in the wall or abuse anyone, racially or otherwise 🤷‍♂️
Hmm in retrospect it was downright wrong of me to besmirch Chopper by comparing him to a violent nutter like Klarko.

I don’t live on this forum, you do. Therefore you’re the one who is mad all the time. It’s like you’re a junky, except your drug of choice is lame gifs.

If you get your jollies from being a DH, you must be killing yourself laughing :$
images - 2024-05-30T191019.990.jpeg

Double-melt noted.
It’s ok AFL have confirmed KKKlarko wasn’t calling any particular person a ****ing campaigner so there is nothing to see here people
Far be it from me to be a Klarko defender, but TBF the stadiums would all be empty if calling someone an effing C was the threshold.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We were practically neighbours, he lived in Hotham St and I was in Alexander St so we shared our local, the former Leinster Arms. He used to drink pots of draught in the front bar whilst wearing pink moccasins and having no earlobes

Never saw him punch a hole in the wall or abuse anyone, racially or otherwise 🤷‍♂️
I spent a fair bit of time on Gold St and the Leicester Arms back in the day.

It's other claim to fame is being the only single story pub in Melbourne (can't verify though)

Remove this Banner Ad

Think Tank People who are more civilised than Alastair "Krazy" Klarko??

Remove this Banner Ad

Back