People performing better at their job than Wayne Hughes (Carlton's head of recruiting)

Remove this Banner Ad

SirKnights

Senior List
Suspended
Feb 24, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Essendon
george-w-bush-picture.jpeg

This thread is crap. Been done a million times, and you would have been better off calling the thread:

"Shit players I've drafted - by Wayne Hughes"

and just gone through and pasted the crap out of all the woeful players they've recruited. Like Wiggins, Saddington and the king Acland

(Log in to remove this ad.)

BE, I've recently had a couple of posters request that they be banned from BF for a short while.

I take it you are asking for the same?:p

Keyser, I know you protect your privacy very closely so this rare photo of you was in no means meant to degrade you but to honour you with the fact that you are doing a vastly better job than the said Wayne Hughes.

This thread is crap. Been done a million times, and you would have been better off calling the thread:

"Shit players I've drafted - by Wayne Hughes"

and just gone through and pasted the crap out of all the woeful players they've recruited. Like Wiggins, Saddington and the king Acland

Did Hughes recruit any of those players? Don't think he's had much to do with trading, nor Pagan's push for Ackland; while Wiggins was well before his time.

Remove this Banner Ad

People performing better at their job than Wayne Hughes (Carlton's head of recruiting)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back