People/things with a better chance than "Neon" Davis of winning the Norm Smith in the GF Replay.....

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: People/things with a better chance than "Neon" Davis of winning the Norm Smith in the GF Replay.

At least Catman is original :thumbsu: .... I could take a piss off a balcony onto Hoddle Street and hit thousands of BOGANS exactly like Joffa. :eek:

There is some good news about Joffa....his liver is nearly done and thank you very much that will be all. :):thumbsu:

uber_bogan_invite.jpg

Fair enough.

But if you're gonna draw parallels to Joffa at least use a picture that doesn't include images of a dude in Richmond colours and Andrew Mackie with a VB

Re: People/things with a better chance than "Neon" Davis of winning the Norm Smith in the GF Replay.

At least Fitzroy FC was a proud Victorian Club....Melbourne FC is like a Ladies Bowls Club. :eek:

Haha nice :thumbsu:

+1 respect points regained for CCrackers

At least Fitzroy FC was a proud Victorian Football Club....Melbourne FC is like a Ladies Bowls Club. :eek:

Lmao, you realise the Geelong FC are known as "The Handbaggers" dont you? :eek::eek::eek:

Hey Rudderection, where were you this weekend when the best teams were playing?

I bet I know.....:eek:

6a00d8341ca4b653ef0111686139e3970c-800wi

Hey Rudderection, where were you this weekend when the best teams were playing?

I bet I know.....:eek:

6a00d8341ca4b653ef0111686139e3970c-800wi

I find it quite disturbing you knew this was on.

You and Bosk have a habit of looking up gay things involving skiing don't you?:eek::eek::cool:

Maybe you should PM Bosk and ask if he wants to get away to Vermont for the week with you. :):thumbsu::eek:

Come back when you get a clue. :eek::eek:

Youre batting so far out of your league pal.

You can keep that a little secret for yourself flower pants :thumbsu:

Hey I hope you didn't miss the MFC "Family" Day today?.....:eek:

Telluride-Gay-Ski-Week-001.jpg

People/things with a better chance than "Neon" Davis of winning the Norm Smith in the GF Replay.
Telluride-Gay-Ski-Week-001.jpg

Haha.

Impossible I know, but imagine if Neon actually did win it! :eek: There would be so many embarrassed gay dudes/chicks/animals/inanimate objects getting around next week.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Funny how this hasn't made it here yet... :eek:

357127-harry-o-039-brien.jpg

stephen%20hawking.jpg

[YOUTUBE]YDXL57gN5cM[/YOUTUBE]

Remove this Banner Ad

People/things with a better chance than "Neon" Davis of winning the Norm Smith in the GF Replay.....

Remove this Banner Ad

Back