People you'd prefer your daughter went out with instead of Bryce Gibbs

Remove this Banner Ad

john_jarratt_wideweb__470x301.jpg

No

But barracking for the paar makes you a sad person

I've never seen my club win an AFL wooden spoon. I've also never seen them miss the finals 8 years in a row (the max so far is two). I also didn't see them trade away their best forward just as an 8-year long rebuild finally seemed to be showing something, bringing them back to square one. How about you?

Some good ones there. Love the inclusion of Carey amongst them.

I've got one, though I don't have a picture (rumour is that cameras shatter in his presence) - Celtic Pride.

Did you like the Michael Bowers one?

Imagine your daughter going out with him.

He'd tell her she could see her old friends whenever she wanted but after a couple of years cut them off without any reason whatsoever.

And when her old friends come around asking why they can't see her anymore he would ignore them completely

:thumbsu:

this guy would bring a good, positive attitude to the relationship

04gf.jpg

Unfortunately judging by his selection policies he'd probably dump pretty young Bryce for Jeannie Pratt/Mercedes Corby/insert other ugly woman here.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

As long as your daughter is not a Jew, American, Israeli, Iraqi, Sunni, anti-Nuclear, anti-Muslim, anti-facial hair, doesn't mind copious amounts of kebab.....she should be fine

mahmoud-ahmadinejad21.jpg

What's the Gibbs story, here?

Or is this just another Bryce 'Squibbsy' Gibbs thread?

The next week or so has been appointed "Bryce Gibbs week" on Bay 13, celebrating the career of Bryce thus far, and reminding us all never to forget this brave young woman, even in the face of newer rivals such as Jackie Watts.

So, for Bryce week, I encourage you to think of Bryce, post about Bryce, reminisce about your favourite Bryce moments, and generally dump the Werribee sewerage farm at her doorstep.

Remove this Banner Ad

People you'd prefer your daughter went out with instead of Bryce Gibbs

Remove this Banner Ad

Back