PERCENTAGE sorry Eagle boys

Remove this Banner Ad

markfarmer

All Australian
Oct 2, 2006
perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
OK, time to stop messing around....:cool: Its a percentage building game..
Anything less would be a below average game...and not acceptable..

This is going to be a major factor at the end of the year... Right now only one game separates 1 to 10th...

I want us to win the lot, the grand final, and am not concerned that we may not be the best team.. that makes it more enjoyable.... St. Kilda should have won last year but didn't.. I want us to have that chance.. I've been looking at our draw, and a top four may be possible with PERCENTAGE..

We should go into this game as if it was a grand final against Geelong... and go hard as we can.

Please don't give me the tough game stuff.......that would just mean the players can back off and let the other player DO IT and fall a bit short.....
I think thats what happened in the Richmond game.. The players should not be looking for games to take it easy in...

Anyway,,,,,,,,,,sorry Eagle boys and girls.....time for your re-build to officially begin...:eek:

OK, time to stop messing around....:cool: Its a percentage building game..
Anything less would be a below average game...and not acceptable..

This is going to be a major factor at the end of the year... Right now only one game separates 1 to 10th...

I want us to win the lot, the grand final, and am not concerned that we may not be the best team.. that makes it more enjoyable.... St. Kilda should have won last year but didn't.. I want us to have that chance.. I've been looking at our draw, and a top four may be possible with PERCENTAGE..

We should go into this game as if it was a grand final against Geelong... and go hard as we can.

Please don't give me the tough game stuff.......that would just mean the players can back off and let the other player DO IT and fall a bit short.....
I think thats what happened in the Richmond game.. The players should not be looking for games to take it easy in...

Anyway,,,,,,,,,,sorry Eagle boys and girls.....time for your re-build to officially begin...:eek:

Great thread - would read again.

eb_logo.gif

'SOK, we're not offended

These type of threads are just asking some divine being to curse us with our usual form.

Leave the cockiness to other teams, keep a lid on it and enjoy the wins as and when they come along.

These type of threads are just asking some divine being to curse us with our usual form.

Leave the cockiness to other teams, keep a lid on it and enjoy the wins as and when they come along.

I am not being cocky..

..I am just saying enough is enough, time for the team to make up their mind.. And just DO IT.

But don't let that prevent you from getting those pins into those Eagle Voodoo dolls..:eek:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

west coast playing freo

Played 30
Won 18
Lost 12
Goal and behinds for 418.368 =2876
Goals and behinds against 351.325 =2431
%118.31
Win %60.00

That's great you including stats from the last millenium. But let's try to be a bit more modern shall we

Mark Harvey Vs John Worsfold

5 wins 0 wins
0 losses 5 losses

Worsfold has NEVER outcoached Harvey in ANY GAME in his ENTIRE HISTORY.

half of those wins in the overall dont count............. they came from the old breed. :p

How many have the eagles won since they were the new breed?

Unfortunately as much as i would luv to smash them an win by 100 points.
The Egirls will be up for this game, an they will play harder an better in this game than they have in any other so far.
They have nothing else to play for this year, this is their final , they will put up a good fight but will fall short by a couple of goals

We would want to play significantly better than we did against Richmond just to get the win.

Let's leave the cockiness to other clubs.

Got that right. Richmond are probably the only team at the mo you can go in half asleep and come out winners. WC are going to give it their all and we should too. If that happens we should win, but I'll take anything above a 1 point victory thanks.

Exactly.

I was pretty confident until I heard Pav on the news saying that we'd need to go into the game "treating it like any other game" :eek:

This is the sort of thinking the eagles have been carrying around the last few years and part of the reason we've had the wood over them. We should keep the wood over then, play hard and beat them.

I want to see us finish their season, and in time get ahead on the ledger.

Exactly.

I was pretty confident until I heard Pav on the news saying that we'd need to go into the game "treating it like any other game" :eek:

This is the sort of thinking the eagles have been carrying around the last few years and part of the reason we've had the wood over them. We should keep the wood over then, play hard and beat them.

I want to see us finish their season, and in time get ahead on the ledger.

I reckon you can look at this in two ways;

1: The team have matured enough that we do not have to view this as 'our' Grand Final and that psychologically, the Weagles have nothing over us. We have lost that ''little brother'' label, or

2: This is the typical media bullshit that gets spewed out every week by teams, when really, behind closed doors, they are really revved up and want to kick their sorry arses!!

Anyone that thinks playing the Eagles at Subiaco with their home crowd will be a percentage booster is having a laugh. Especially a team which just beat a team already paid out on as the wooden spooners, at home the week before, by an insignificant amount (in comparison to other teams that played Richmond).

This is not a walk in the park. I will be happy if we are 5-1 on Sunday night.

The Egirls will be up for this game

Did Ben drop off their supply after his stay in Perth this week?

If you've watched the Eagles they are absolutely terrible at disposing. They are going to be cut alive by Barlow/Hill/Palmer.

Sandilands is going to show Natawhooey what the #1 ruckman in the league has to do to be #1. Ever since Everitt publicly shamed Sandilands on the footy show I think he has gone out to destroy the reputations of other rucks that have big egos and play with their balls too much.

at 3 qtr time, this game will be close and most will be just hoping for a win...... I however, will then expect us to run away with it and win by 5-8 goals. no need to be too cocky about it though, we will have plenty of time to rub it in AFTER the game

It is a measure of where the two sides are at; they will lift for a derby and so will we. Percentage will be important (whether we win or lose) come the end of the year. The important thing is bring our best game to the ground week in week out, and for this game, that should mean a win and nudge upwards for our percentage. Otherwise we have not brought our best game. That's it.

I thought the Richmond game was a fantastic lesson for us. Clearly spanked in the first quarter, I loved the maturity of the team who quite deliberately seemed to say "this is not good enough, we are going to win this game.", then willed themselves to do it, man on man, zone on zone.

Remove this Banner Ad

PERCENTAGE sorry Eagle boys

Remove this Banner Ad

Back