Perrie Sacked - PSD

Remove this Banner Ad

• Banned
Richmond are more than welcome to him. :p

i don't want him - doesn't mean we won't look at him:rolleyes:

just filling u guys in - your not gonna have a lot of options at PSD pick 4

whitnall > perrie i agree - in his last game for carlton he could have kicked 6 if he had kicked straight

Just filling you in also there may not be a lot of options at pick 1 either.

Cain Ackland
Dylan McLaren
Trent Knobel

Have been the last three #1 picks in the Pre Season Draft I wouldn't go banking on landing a star yet either, I'm certainly not expecting one at #4

whitnall > perrie i agree - in his last game for carlton he could have kicked 6 if he had kicked straight

If they were playing for a finals spot it would have been different. ;)

How do you know how many options we'll have at pick four?

As for Whitnall, if he's so good why don't you tell Richmond to pick him up?

Just filling you in also there may not be a lot of options at pick 1 either.

Cain Ackland
Dylan McLaren
Trent Knobel

Have been the last three #1 picks in the Pre Season Draft I wouldn't go banking on landing a star yet either, I'm certainly not expecting one at #4
Just for the record, the last 4 4th PSD picks have been

Scott Camporeale
Lance Piciaone
Ben Marsh
Brent Moloney

We could do worse than have pick 4.

Absolutely no freaking way.

Perrie is an absolute turkey. He is a total 'unco'. Just because someone is 'big' does not mean that they are some sort of panacea to our problems, whatever they may be.

I do not understand how this idea that we have some sort of problem in the forward line is en vogue. Scoring goals is not our problem - the problem is that we concede way too many.

settle Grettel!!:eek:

just posted a name which got cut - plays a position you guys need to fill - just trying to fill u in if you had missed it.

with pick 1 we are still haunting for Brennan, Bolton & apparently Josh Frazer is still not signed - but can't see that happening

chances are - we will take guy richards -as we need a ruckman - and he is almost one - thats what the PSD is for - top ups & dreggs from the National draft

with whitnall - if his knee is at least reasonable - and he agree's to a performance based contract - i wouldn't be shattered if nothing better was around - played well in his last match - should have kicked 6 - his weight it the best its been in years - and god knows he will have a hell of a lot to prove to many many people - man on a mission - and when fit can play FF, FP, CHF & HB.

worst comes to worst - his knee can't deal with it - put him on the long term injury list - promote a rookie - and pay lance peanuts - can't really lose as long as you have something on the rookie list worth promoting

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'd be prepared to invite him to training, but from all reports he's pretty comfortable out in Perth. Who knows if he will even nomiate for the PSD.

A poor man's Nick Gill?

Tries as hard, but not as talented.

Nick Gill is a bit like Burton; runs his heart out, very dangerous, generally skilful; but where Burton has his brain fades, Gill can't kick for goal.

Perrie gave us good service, but almost everyone who sticks up for him does it on the basis of 'He's not that great, but he tries his best.'

Remove this Banner Ad

Perrie Sacked - PSD

Remove this Banner Ad

Back