Perrie

Remove this Banner Ad

Apr 27, 2002
2004 Premiers
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Edmonton Oilers, Newcastle
First Crows game I have watched in about a year (due to living in Tokyo), but in an otherwise bleak night for you, Perrie was a little bit of light.

He looked pretty good, but didn't have a lot of other help up forward. You obviously need Stevens back badly.

Carey was pathetic.

By far our most improved player this year.

Perrie is good on a lead, his marking is alright but can let him down. And his kicking for goal has been very good for the most part.

I think the criticism of Carey is unfair. The delivery tonight was just woeful. Carey and Perrie would sometimes find themselves sandwiched in between two defenders trying to mark the ball... not much hope of holding grabbing them in those situations.

NO NO NO excuses for Carey...

Tarrant had a bad one....did we make excuses? NO

Your worship....

Yes counsel....

I rest my case.........:mad:

Originally posted by DaveW
I think the criticism of Carey is unfair.
I thought I was being lenient. Sure the delivery was bad, but when you are built like Carey, and have his pedigree, then even in your twilight years you need a better return than that. Just watching him being turned inside out there a few times, I thought "how pathetic", and I mean more in the sense of it being a sad thing to witness.

Victory W@nk - that has to be the most blatant example of creating a new account to go trolling that I've ever seen. Now this is not my board, but I'm sure I speak for its populace when I say B.U.G.G.E.R O.F.F. Now there's a good lad, back on ya bike.

Certainly wasn't Carey's night tonight, he didn't look 100% percent and moved a little ungainly, which was contrary to how he'd been travelling the past few weeks. Delivery wasn't the best but Cloke played him very well in all the one-on-one duels and was able shut him down.

There are going to be nights like these for the King but I'm not particularly worried by one bad game after his recent performances.

Perrie didn't do too badly however and having Stevens back around the forward area, along with Welshy will give us a much more potent look, and take the pressure off a couple of blokes.

Originally posted by VictoryPark
NO NO NO excuses for Carey...

Tarrant had a bad one....did we make excuses? NO

Your worship....

Yes counsel....

I rest my case.........:mad:

How many Collingwood players were in defence on Carey and Perrie? Flooded the defence, from what it looked like.

You're a ****er, by the way.

Originally posted by Pred
Victory W@nk - that has to be the most blatant example of creating a new account to go trolling that I've ever seen. Now this is not my board, but I'm sure I speak for its populace when I say B.U.G.G.E.R O.F.F. Now there's a good lad, back on ya bike.
Good pickup.

All bar one of his/her/it's posts have been on the Adelaide board.

Gutless twirp.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Originally posted by Pred
First Crows game I have watched in about a year (due to living in Tokyo), but in an otherwise bleak night for you, Perrie was a little bit of light.

He looked pretty good, but didn't have a lot of other help up forward. You obviously need Stevens back badly.

Carey was pathetic.
Pred, unfortunatley you saw out worst performance of the year.

Perrie has been our most improved player, but has played much better than last night in games. Usually gives 100%, has great hands & now can actually kick straight after his training from Jars.

I agree Carey was pathetic tonight - however, he was clearly injured & should never of been picked. Had been very good the previous 2 weeks.

Our forward line clearly misses Welshy/Stevo, but also, a fit Stiffy & Burns who have usually been dangerous, but last night looked less than 100%.

We should not have played unfit players. Would have been better off playing Rutten, Reilly & Gags.

Remove this Banner Ad

Perrie

Remove this Banner Ad

Back