Cars & Transportation Personalised Number Plates-The Good and the Abundance of bad

Remove this Banner Ad

seen this one a few times in perth:

"BLONDE" pink number plate...upside down, so it reads backwards as well (has to be illegal, surely).

seen the driver, 40+ year old bleached blonde bush pig.

OK, a few things:

1. I'm sorry people, I have read through this whole thread and I need someone to explain...G-O-A-T-S-E to me....sorry, but I just dont get it.

2. I remember seeing years ago a w***er in an expensive BMW with...ONAMEX on it.

3. I remember seeing a fellow with an old, mint condition jaguar in my area with IOU-000(I owe you nothing) on it....thought it was pretty cool.

4. Finally, many many years ago, I used to do track and field(100m-200m sprinter), and when I was young and stupid and thought I would one day break 10 seconds for the hundred(P.B. 10.52), I was going to get SUB-TEN on my personalised plates.

1. I'm sorry people, I have read through this whole thread and I need someone to explain...G-O-A-T-S-E to me....sorry, but I just dont get it.

( O )

If a picture of a guy pulling apart his arse cheeks interests you then google it. If you're are more like Aker you best stay away.

There is noway someone would have goatse as their plate number. :eek:

I would have agreed with you until I saw it with my own eyes and managed to get a photo of it.

Was in San Francisco so maybe not all that surprising.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Cars & Transportation Personalised Number Plates-The Good and the Abundance of bad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back