Peta tells the Western Bulldogs to GAGF over their name and mascot

Remove this Banner Ad

What next?

PETA take Big Footy to court and sue charcoalchicken for having an inappropriate username that encourages mass murder of poultry
PETA to tell the federal government to remove the Kangaroo and Emu from the coat of arms as they never asked the Kangaroo and Emu population if they are allowed to use their image…

PETA have also issued the Swans with a cease and desist letter over calling Nick Blakey "The Lizard"

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So we have bay that works OK.
And all of a sudden swannettes start popping up
Mmmmmmmmmm
It's gonna be a long summer.
Except I wasn’t trolling. I’m in utter disgust over Peta. Only Elmer_Hauser supports Peta. But he’s a Carlton fan and hence strange.

Enjoy your summer… Go Steelers and Liverpool

Except I wasn’t trolling. I’m in utter disgust over Peta. Only Elmer_Hauser supports Peta. But he’s a Carlton fan and hence strange.

Enjoy your summer… Go Steelers and Liverpool

I have to admire PETA and their troll game, very entertaining

'Bulldogs are a severely brachycephalic (flat-faced) breed. Bulldogs are very likely to suffer from serious health and welfare issues due to their physical conformation, including severe breathing difficulties, skin problems, joint problems and dental issues.'

Quite right by PETA. These bulldogs are inbred and in pain a lot of the time.
Great to see a meltdown by the right wing media and the muppets on bigfooty.
Maybe look at the facts first instead of rimming whatever Rupert Murdoch tells you.
Modern bred Bulldogs can't breath properly dhs.

Remove this Banner Ad

Peta tells the Western Bulldogs to GAGF over their name and mascot

Remove this Banner Ad

Back