Peter Bell : "Jobe should be stood down" - ADEL ADDY

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
What happened when Storm played for no points, was it a case of the teams that beat them still got 4 points but Storm registered 0 points for their own wins?
Yeah, like the Storm, Essendon won't be able to gain any points, but can deny opposition teams the 4 points.

Not sure and it depends on the final outcome and penalties.

My best mate is an Essendon fan and i feel for him. If they are guilty, what do they do, do they spend the next month gathering the best lies/stories imaginable and deny everything, or do they decide in the next few weeks to come totally clean. The problem with coming totally clean is it could get them into monumental strife. The worst thing Essendon and the players have done and other sports people/clubs do the same is when the clubs or players come out with, "we didn't know", "i/we trusted our doctor" etc. No half sane person/club would not do their own checks. Let's hope it's not what i think it is which is club and players knew exactly what they were doing but they thought they would never be caught.

My best mate is an Essendon fan and i feel for him. If they are guilty, what do they do, do they spend the next month gathering the best lies/stories imaginable and deny everything, or do they decide in the next few weeks to come totally clean. The problem with coming totally clean is it could get them into monumental strife. The worst thing Essendon and the players have done and other sports people/clubs do the same is when the clubs or players come out with, "we didn't know", "i/we trusted our doctor" etc. No half sane person/club would not do their own checks. Let's hope it's not what i think it is which is club and players knew exactly what they were doing but they thought they would never be caught.
I think its too late for lies. I believe theyve told ASADA the truth hoping that'd be enough for sanctions that didnt smash them too hard. I don't for one minute think they did this in an attempt to cheat otherwise why use AOD which hasn't shown proven PED qualities. If they wanted to cheat theyd have used real PEDs. I can't see all 45 players agreeing to that let alone all coaches and medical staff.

I think its too late for lies. I believe theyve told ASADA the truth hoping that'd be enough for sanctions that didnt smash them too hard. I don't for one minute think they did this in an attempt to cheat otherwise why use AOD which hasn't shown proven PED qualities. If they wanted to cheat theyd have used real PEDs. I can't see all 45 players agreeing to that let alone all coaches and medical staff.

Perhaps your right. Hey, this now makes us 5th on the ladder:p

Its going to be fun watching AD squirm at the Brownlow this year. Irrelevant of what happens now he has to read those votes, they say he has polled well in 8 rounds already.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My best mate is an Essendon fan and i feel for him. If they are guilty, what do they do, do they spend the next month gathering the best lies/stories imaginable and deny everything, or do they decide in the next few weeks to come totally clean.

Essendon invited ASADA in to conduct an investigation and inteview their players and staff.

Well said, Peter Bell. Absolutely spot on.

We are all bemused at the complete inaction from these corrupt pricks.

In all seriousness Echols, they may be corrupt but they through this have been inept!! Totally inept!

For Demetriou to not be around through a footy season is just wrong. I don't care what anyone says but to not be around through the season itself should not happen. He has many months after the season to go on holidays. The commission has lost all sense of control to him.

Then this shit happens with Watson and he doesn't return to address it. Any other CEO of a company in such a pickle would cut his holidays short and return to lead. Not Demetriou. These are not the actions of a corrupt organisation (there are plenty of other examples) but they are the actions of incompetence.

In all seriousness Echols, they may be corrupt but they through this have been inept!! Totally inept!

For Demetriou to not be around through a footy season is just wrong. I don't care what anyone says but to not be around through the season itself should not happen. He has many months after the season to go on holidays. The commission has lost all sense of control to him.

Then this shit happens with Watson and he doesn't return to address it. Any other CEO of a company in such a pickle would cut his holidays short and return to lead. Not Demetriou. These are not the actions of a corrupt organisation (there are plenty of other examples) but they are the actions of incompetence.

You think they are inept and corrupt?

Yep, that works for me.

So they haven't been banned yet after admitting taking AOD-964? They might have a defence we are unaware of says Peter Bell..

No sh#t they have a defence we are unaware of, that's why the players are still playing.. So many idiots on this board.

So they haven't been banned yet after admitting taking AOD-964? They might have a defence we are unaware of says Peter Bell..

No sh#t they have a defence we are unaware of, that's why the players are still playing.. So many idiots on this board.

You're deluded if you think the bombers are innocent mate. The guilty players will soon be GONE as will the criminals who organised the whole thing. Hird, Thompson, Robinson, Dank, Reid etc will all get lengthy and much harsher bans than the players. You guys are toast.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back