Petrie two weeks ban

Remove this Banner Ad

oh well no use crying over spilt milk (as my old man used to say) its happened . he was always going to get at least one week no matter what. So he did not enough credits in the bank and cops two oh well ,just next time dish let your boots do the talken not your fists would rather 2-3 quick goals than 2 weeks on the sidelines . Just a side note if the afl really wanted to stamp out the wack they should make it 4 weeks suspension no matter what it would cut out these soft tap wacks that seem to pop up every couple of weeks or so .If the afl want the biff out of the game then they have to make a point not a half hearted effort

It's a joke, typical of the flawed system in place, when Chaplin can snipe at Swallow, throw a serious roundarm and leave his opponent concussed, for a 1-week penalty ; where Drew engages in a bit of push and shove, lets one go a bit high that glances off his opponent and makes no real impact on him, and cops 2 weeks.

Chaplin is lucky he didnt make proper contact, otherwise he'd be out for about 6. Was stupid. As was Petries. It was the second time he threw a punch at Carlile in the space of about 5 minutes that connected. Whilst the contact wasnt much, was still a silly thing to do whilst an umpire is staring at you.

Chaplin is lucky he didnt make proper contact, otherwise he'd be out for about 6. Was stupid. As was Petries. It was the second time he threw a punch at Carlile in the space of about 5 minutes that connected. Whilst the contact wasnt much, was still a silly thing to do whilst an umpire is staring at you.

I agree.

If Josh Smith is retained I'm guessing he'll get two weeks as the main target.

If Josh Smith is retained I'm guessing he'll get two weeks as the main target.

He'll have to get most of his shots at goal from the goal square, as he seems to be almost no chance from 40m on any sort of angle.

As for Petrie's brain freeze, I suppose the so called "uninspiring" pre match address from Crocker that everyone here had a go at, obviously had more effect on Petrie than it did on most posters on here...;)

He'll have to get most of his shots at goal from the goal square, as he seems to be almost no chance from 40m on any sort of angle.

As for Petrie's brain freeze, I suppose the so called "uninspiring" pre match address from Crocker that everyone here had a go at, obviously had more effect on Petrie than it did on most posters on here...;)

:wide eyed looking facey thing with question marks for hair:

Josh is a very good kick for goal EH. Ask any North Ballarat supporter who's watched him week in week out. He'll improve his AFL accuracy with more performances like Saturday night's to help him feel at home at the level.

:wide eyed looking facey thing with question marks for hair:

Josh is a very good kick for goal EH. Ask any North Ballarat supporter who's watched him week in week out. He'll improve his AFL accuracy with more performances like Saturday night's to help him feel at home at the level.

Only player on our list I'd give a chance to convert outside 50. Josh Smith can roost it 60+.

As for the pansies on this board slagging off Drew's actions, welcome to the new North Melbourne. Under Scotty, we will not be intimidated. Drew is just setting the scene for things to come.

Only player on our list I'd give a chance to convert outside 50. Josh Smith can roost it 60+.

As for the pansies on this board slagging off Drew's actions, welcome to the new North Melbourne. Under Scotty, we will not be intimidated. Drew is just setting the scene for things to come.

I look forward to Scott and Clarko crossing paths along the boundary line post a game when Dish has knocked Buddy's head off! The out of control angry midget v the measured bigger angrier more talented fighting mid who CAN fight :thumbsu:

Ease up everyone. Drew has a lot of credits in the bank and in all honesty what I saw was pretty tame.

Unfortunately, he had 93.75 credits in the bank, which is why he is looking at 2 weeks instead of 1 week or getting off with a reprimand.

If I understand it correctly, he won't be allowed to play in the Nab Cup and the first 2 rounds of home and away. This would really effect his preparation - what a bloody waste...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If I understand it correctly, he won't be allowed to play in the Nab Cup and the first 2 rounds of home and away. This would really effect his preparation - what a bloody waste...
Can play NAB Cup. The rules are stupid. If you get suspended the year prior you play NAB Cup and serve your suspension in the first rounds of the season. And if you get suspended in the NAB Cup you miss the NAB Cup and serve your suspension in the season if it carries into it also.

I watch North Ballarat most weeks, and Smith is a very accurate kick for goal. Give the guy a chance, when he gets used to the level he'll be booming them through from 50m.

Can play NAB Cup. The rules are stupid. If you get suspended the year prior you play NAB Cup and serve your suspension in the first rounds of the season. And if you get suspended in the NAB Cup you miss the NAB Cup and serve your suspension in the season if it carries into it also.

No surprises there!

Everyone? thought it was just me.:D

Remove this Banner Ad

Petrie two weeks ban

Remove this Banner Ad

Back