Petulant sook Jack Riewoldt dropped from Tigers leadership group

Jack Riewoldt: Would you want him in your team?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

So instead of just saying quietly to Gold FM and The Footy Show "I won't be doing any more interviews", he has to go LIVE ON RADIO and declare that he is walking away because he can't handle the media calling him names and pointing out how much of a sook he is? So in announcing his shunning all media, he did it in the most newsworthy, attention-seeking, "look at me" way?

So he is not only a proven crybaby, but he's now also a squib because he doesn't want to deal with questions about being dropped from the leadership group, and a self aggrandizing attention-whore to boot.
Shame he hasn't got Tania to go public and make a total fool of herself, or his Dad for that matter....lol.

Anyone in their right mind would just release a statement. Jack Riewoldt goes on the radio to sook about being represented as a sook in the media, and says he won't do any more media because they keep calling him a sook.
Makes sense, right??
Cue more instances of Jack being misrepresented in the media.

No it's not. But it is fun to remind you Hawks flogs that we have your measure.
"Have our measure"? Don't make me laugh. Your pathetic side couldn't even get past 9th place in a final. I'm disappointed we never had the chance to stroll past your horribly inept bunch of finals Virgins last year on the way to our glorious Premiership triumph, we could've rested half the side and still been guaranteed a ten goal victory.

However I probably should thank you for allowing us to drop a game at the perfect time, after Round 19 we steamrolled everything our way and capped it off with a masterfully-planned September campaign. (the polar opposite to your own)

I'm a generous man, I don't mind seeing our team losing the occasional game to the Tigers if we know it'll help their wretched supporters maintain the illusion they can "mix it with the best", assuming "the best" never includes GC.
Your kind have suffered so much over the past 30 years that I like to think of it as a gift to those less fortunate, though perhaps its a tad cruel to think of Richmond as a charity case. (after this isn't Norf we're talking about)

I reckon good on Jack. Less will be more. Look at the Pies. They're gonna launch their own tv channel. If I want to watch that, I'd just be watching reruns of Prisoner. Nafan is vinegar ****, and Eddie is the freak.

Petulant sook Bosk posts walls of text in own shit thread about how Jack Riewoldt kicks bags for fun against Hawthorn
I see I've really struck a nerve. I'm sorry mate, you forced me to do a little truth-telling and obviously when you're a Richmond supporter the truth will always hurt.

Out of interest, have the Tigers released a DVD to celebrate their 2 game winning streak over the Hawks yet?

I see I've really struck a nerve. I'm sorry mate, you forced me to do a little truth-telling and obviously when you're a Richmond supporter the truth will always hurt.

Out of interest, have the Tigers released a DVD to celebrate their 2 game winning streak over the Hawks yet?

Would fap to.

Not at all mate. I think I'm the one who struck a nerve with the truth about how shit this thread is.

So we beat you "at the perfect time" in Rd 19 last year, like we beat you "at the perfect time" in Rd 9 the year before and will beat you "at the perfect time" in Rd 6 this year.

:)

Not at all mate. I think I'm the one who struck a nerve with the truth about how shit this thread is.
If the thread is so shit then why are so many other neutrals happily posting in it? We both know I'm not the only one around here who thinks Riewoldt is a douche.

Without wading into a really blossoming shitfight here... that article has one rip snorter

"I’ve taken it upon myself to make my own decision that if I can't be portrayed the way I want to be portrayed, then, I’ll give it a miss."

Ignoring the appalling attempt to sound clever by adding too many words... WTF?

That's some of the dumbest shit I've heard for a long time. You can't choose how you are "portrayed", you are who you are. If you stopped being such an insufferable sook, people wouldn't think you were an insufferable sook.

I'm sure it wasn't just those two. It would also include Mark Maclure, who bags him every chance he gets despite Jack being a far superior player than he ever was. Maclure still sleeps with the lights on in fear of the bashings he got from the Tiges in the 70s and early 80s, so no wonder he gets his little cheap shots in every chance he gets.

Every AFL commentator, from Huddo to Der-wayne, loves to fall back on the old Jack Riewoldt body language chestnut. Jack lives and breathes footy and no doubt is an avid consumer of footy media. To remove himself from it and concentrate on his game is a smart move. I can't wait to see what he produces on-field. Many Tiger fans thought 2013 was his best season yet and believe his best footy is ahead of him. No wonder a few flogs (not you Bender) are sinking the boots in before his footy shuts them the **** up.
Thanks for reinforcing the petulance.

Maybe crybaby Jack is better suited to launch lawn bowls.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Would fap to.
Well St Kilda supporters did to this

kilda10dvd.jpg

Without wading into a really blossoming shitfight here... that article has one rip snorter

Ignoring the appalling attempt to sound clever by adding too many words... WTF?

That's some of the dumbest shit I've heard for a long time. You can't choose how you are "portrayed", you are who you are. If you stopped being such an insufferable sook, people wouldn't think you were an insufferable sook.

Your tough as nails captain says HI!!..... LETS GO TO WAR!! or was it we lost the WAR... I forget, I was too busy laughing they let him use a microphone

Your tough as nails captain says HI!!..... LETS GO TO WAR!! or was it we lost the WAR... I forget, I was too busy laughing they let him use a microphone

Awkward interviews after Grand Finals

Sorry, just filing that under "Things a Richmond player will never have to worry about"

Remove this Banner Ad

Petulant sook Jack Riewoldt dropped from Tigers leadership group

Back