M29

Brownlow Medallist
Mar 31, 2001
Essendon
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Dons
Totally unnecessary I fail to see how some middle aged fat bloke wearing a track suit yelling at him and trying to push him around can harm him in any way.

Coming from East Keilor Pev should be used to that sort of behaviour.

The bloke should never have touched Pevrill.
For all the ugly young mug (he looks like one of those evil halloween pumpkin's in a sccoby doo cartoon) knew, the good doctor was a Brisbane fan in a tracksuit.
How was he to know the bloke was a doctor. Maybe players should be introduced to each and every club official who is going to make his way onto the ground during a match so that he knows the difference between them and a mad spectator.

This is a storm in a teacup. The Doctor took the dive from hell and should not have touced Pevers - Pevers should have been more careful. Give each of them a two dollar fine and hold a joint press conference with both parties acknowleging they were at fault.

Anyway the doctor should be given an award for comedic services to football

peverill is an idiot for doing what he did, the doc was trying to get to an injured player. it would be a different tune if Corrie was uncouncious and the doc was trying to get to him. doc to get fined and peverill to get 1 week

I found the whole thing hillarious! If Graham Cornes thought the taunt on Ramma earlier in the year was comedy, comparitivley speaking, Pev should take this show on the road!

Anyone who says they wouldn't pay big $$$ to see the "Pev pushes the overweight doctor show" is liar and shouldn't be trusted

Vossy is with me, what about you?

(Tickets on sale from ticketek sometime soon)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Originally posted by go team
I found the whole thing hillarious! If Graham Cornes thought the taunt on Ramma earlier in the year was comedy, comparitivley speaking, Pev should take this show on the road!

Anyone who says they wouldn't pay big $$$ to see the "Pev pushes the overweight doctor show" is liar and shouldn't be trusted

Vossy is with me, what about you?

(Tickets on sale from ticketek sometime soon)

Full replay will be on during the WWE at Vodafone Arena on August 29...

bump (both the thread, and the doc) in honor of the mid season Pev revival, and the game against Brisbane this week!

brisbane_doc,0.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Peverill - GONE!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back