Media #PhenoMediaV1: Phenom to Walk Out on Dragons FFC

Remove this Banner Ad

Following today's embarrassing loss to the Sin City Swamprats, Dragons FFC legend PhenomenalV1 has announced his intent to leave the club once his current contract expires at the end of the season.

Reports of tensions between PhenomenalV1 and current Dragons captain Greenery have dogged the Dragons' season, with Sunday afternoon's match effectively becoming the tipping point in the relationship. One particular point that came up in the post-game interview was Mr. V1's assertion that Greenery was putting himself ahead of the team, citing the array of baffling team sheet changes in the lead up to Sunday's Semi-Final.

"I can't comment on what Greenery was thinking, if he ever had an original thought to begin with."

Mr. V1 also accused Greenery of dictatorial behavior behind the scenes.

"The absolute number he's run on the club. We were made to do posting exercises that went beyond just normal training. He was getting unpaid admin interns to set up post reporting drills, it just went beyond the point of absurdity. I know at least one other player whose typing finger hasn't even recovered from all the essays he made us write on how great he was. You'd expect something like this from okeydoke7, but not from a club captain. He's...Tsarist in nature."

Mr. V1 did not comment on what team he'll be joining for Season 38, but an announcement is expected to be made in the coming days.

Dragon Island, AAP.

Following today's embarrassing loss to the Sin City Swamprats, Dragons FFC legend PhenomenalV1 has announced his intent to leave the club once his current contract expires at the end of the season.

Reports of tensions between PhenomenalV1 and current Dragons captain Greenery have dogged the Dragons' season, with Sunday afternoon's match effectively becoming the tipping point in the relationship. One particular point that came up in the post-game interview was Mr. V1's assertion that Greenery was putting himself ahead of the team, citing the array of baffling team sheet changes in the lead up to Sunday's Semi-Final.

"I can't comment on what Greenery was thinking, if he ever had an original thought to begin with."

Mr. V1 also accused Greenery of dictatorial behavior behind the scenes.

"The absolute number he's run on the club. We were made to do posting exercises that went beyond just normal training. He was getting unpaid admin interns to set up post reporting drills, it just went beyond the point of absurdity. I know at least one other player whose typing finger hasn't even recovered from all the essays he made us write on how great he was. You'd expect something like this from okeydoke7, but not from a club captain. He's...Tsarist in nature."

Mr. V1 did not comment on what team he'll be joining for Season 38, but an announcement is expected to be made in the coming days.

Dragon Island, AAP.

Barack Obama Applause GIF by Obama

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We've already done our recruiting for season 38 and we do it much easier than that.

giphy.gif
and what outstanding recruiting it was, if I say so myself

giphy (2).gif

Everyone else is perfectly happy at the Dragons.

When we have our secret get togethers away from the eyes of Dictator Greenery that is...

Remove this Banner Ad

Media #PhenoMediaV1: Phenom to Walk Out on Dragons FFC

Remove this Banner Ad

Back