Media PhenomenalC

Remove this Banner Ad

Ah, you’re the tin-foil hat type. Next you’ll be telling me that the 5G towers are the cause of your micro penis.

There’s no SFA CONSPIRACY!

Nah, it was those darn vaccines that the evil nurses forced into him whilst he was held down.

The Genetically Modified Foods that the SFA administration forced my parents eat are the cause of the micropenis you fool! Whatever mate, when you start finding yourself having intrusive thoughts of horrific things like 'I want to join the Swamprats' and 'ND is actually a good admin' we'll see whether it's just a conspiracy!
610F6E21-FFA8-4976-98A5-64B1ACA509D6.gif

If you were a bears rookie last season you got one before your first game! Antonio BlueVein just doesn't love you
The Bears have to give a shout out before the season starts as they already know they have recruited poorly and everyone else is about to find out.

No one wants to have a celebration thread for a Rookie who is tragically bad.

Wow this thread is bringing back some memories. Let's dive a little deeper!

The star rookie had been hyped up by the bombers as the clear EKA favourite, but, possibly due to the incessant nagging about it, the rookie failed to win, losing out to much loved @Elton Johns Wig
No, Elton was far and away the favourite from week one. I think I ended up finishing equal fifth or something. Absolute bumper crop of rookies league-wide in Season 23, out of everyone who got an EKA vote, I think everyone captained a club except nahnah.

The actual medal I was robbed of that season was the Deestroy. Sure, Itsmyshow kicked 9 goals, but I had around 35 disposals, 7 tackles, 130 DreamTeam points, and I didn't even get a vote.

Late in the season, Hawks star @brahj made a comment that offended the Baghdad snowflakes, leading to them boycotting that weeks match thread against the hawks. Not happy with this, PhenomenalV1 posted in the thread, against the wishes of the rest of the LG, even submitting a heavily changed and, well, unusual team sheet, setting off what would eventually lead to his exclusion from the S24 Grand Final, where the Bombers would defeat the Hawks.
This had kind of been brewing for a while, and I was already halfway out of the Bombers when it happened.

Towards the end of Season 23, a Bombers LG prank on Haydo went sour, and my relationship with the club was strained, particularly with HaroLad.

I had requested a trade to the Dragons mid-season, because I was just way too uncomfortable with Haro's public (and as I later found out, disturbingly unironic) alt-right leanings. Haro naturally melted in the LG, and refused to trade me.

The whole "breaking boycott" thing was a cheeky way of getting back at him. At that point I was posting in Dragons match threads instead of Bombers match threads (iirc, Filthy had suggested I started doing that?), and since I was still on the Bombers list, and still listed as an LG member, my team sheet would be accepted, unless someone at the Bombers forced themselves to post in the thread.

Wow this thread is bringing back some memories. Let's dive a little deeper!

No, Elton was far and away the favourite from week one. I think I ended up finishing equal fifth or something. Absolute bumper crop of rookies league-wide in Season 23, out of everyone who got an EKA vote, I think everyone captained a club except nahnah.

The actual medal I was robbed of that season was the Deestroy. Sure, Itsmyshow kicked 9 goals, but I had around 35 disposals, 7 tackles, 130 DreamTeam points, and I didn't even get a vote.

This had kind of been brewing for a while, and I was already halfway out of the Bombers when it happened.

Towards the end of Season 23, a Bombers LG prank on Haydo went sour, and my relationship with the club was strained, particularly with HaroLad.

I had requested a trade to the Dragons mid-season, because I was just way too uncomfortable with Haro's public (and as I later found out, disturbingly unironic) alt-right leanings. Haro naturally melted in the LG, and refused to trade me.

The whole "breaking boycott" thing was a cheeky way of getting back at him. At that point I was posting in Dragons match threads instead of Bombers match threads (iirc, Filthy had suggested I started doing that?)
I was elected to write milestone posts that may cause controversy, not present historically accurate recollections

I was elected to write milestone posts that may cause controversy, not present historically accurate recollections
Fair enough, I suppose.

I still ended up as the Bombers S24 leading goalkicker despite only playing half the season!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He melted pretty publicly in the trade week thread too.

200.gif

LOL. Imagine having a thread celebrating 100 games.

Congratulations PhenomenalV1 the ultimate “super rookie”.
100 game threads are for posters who tend to be well-liked by the SFA at large, something you wouldn't understand, eh Tony!

Remove this Banner Ad

Media PhenomenalC

Remove this Banner Ad

Back