bkozican

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 9, 2011
W.A
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Boston Celtics
Phil Schneider was a purported ex-government geologist and structural engineer with aerospace applications involved in building top-secret, deep underground military bases with 17 years of experience working on government black projects and carrying a level 3 security clearance (Rhyolite 38 Clearance). He was also a self taught metallurgist and co-invented methods used in shape charge explosive research to facilitate the construction of such deep underground bases.

Stating that the military became aware of extraterrestrials in the early 1900’s when US Army Cavalry stumbled upon a cave near the truth and consequences area of New Mexico housing flying saucers, and occupied by grey’s; and also from the Roswell incident. Allegedly the US government had ties with 11 different species of ET’s, and has reverse engineered ET tech for military purposes; with technology over 1000 years ahead of the public sector. He went on the further state that black budget projects consisted of 1.03 trillion US dollars every 2 years, and that the public had been lied too and was considered either too stupid or moronic to handle the truth.

He also claimed to have had several artifacts in his possession such as special titanium alloys recovered from the Roswell crash that were later used by the government in the construction of the SR-71, Blackbird, F117A Nighthawk and Phoenix Nuclear Submarines. Essentially, indestructible alloys capable of withstanding temperatures in excess of 7500 degrees Fahrenheit composed of elements such as niobium and marimite.

694d8552a820.jpg

His personal statements and claims report that he was responsible for assisting in the construction of a network of 131 active deep underground military bases in the United States; essentially small underground cities in volume of 4.25 cubic miles. More specifically he helped with the construction of these bases at Area 51, S-4, and Los Alamos. The bases were supposedly inter-connected by ultra-high speed magneto leviton trains capable of speeds in excess of mach 2.

ad3034ec2e8a.gif

Controversy arises from Schneider’s claims when he was involved in late August 1979 in a “firefight” deep underground during the construction of an addition to the Dulce Military Compound at Los Alamos; stating that they used very high tech drilling machines that could bore up to 7 miles a day, by essentially melting the rock around them. However, he was sent down to investigate problems with continual failures of the drilling machines. In his own words, there was an unknown (to him) grey alien base that their boring machine had drilled into. Upon reaching the tunnel, some 2.5 miles down, he came in contact with a group of large 7 foot grey aliens. He managed to shoot and kill 2 of the aliens, before being struck by a radioactive blue-beam from one of the other aliens; “opening up his chest like a fish,” and burning the fingers off of his left hand. A green beret that was with him at the time threw him on a surface elevator quickly sending him to the surface and saving his life. Later it was reported that 66 secret service agents, green and black berets (including the one that saved him), and other construction engineers were killed in the firefight.

c1ad2bb61730.jpg

During the last two years in his life, he was responsible for over 30 lectures to a variety of audiences around the globe concerning conspiracy theories in which he claimed to be leaking information exposing them. Some validity was made to his stories, when he claimed to have avoided 13 murder attempts made on his life after going public. He was also scared for his life enough that he always carried a 9mm pistol around for protection.

Schneider was found dead in his apartment in Oregon on January 17, 1996. Reports leaked out that he was found with a rubber hose wrapped around his neck. Later his death would official be stated as a suicide. However, at the time the Clackamas county coroner’s office attributed Phillip’s death to a stroke. It was also reported that all of the artifacts supporting his claims had mysteriously disappeared at the time of his death. Because of the questionable cause and events related to his death, his family and friends firmly believe that Schneider was murdered by the government for leaking information.

This is the incredible, yet controversial story of Phillip Schneider.

A few pics related to Phil.......

Alien+1.jpg

lj52340d6b.jpg

kf52347f10.jpg

tunnelboring4.jpg

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Make of it as you wish.

Personally I am stuck on the fence in this case. I have read alot on this bloke and the things he said. I believe some parts of his story but not all of it. It all seems abit far fetched. If this is true.....Its the biggest lie ever told in the history of Mankind.

Over to you BF. Please debunk......:D :thumbsu:

I just googled Marimite.

It's not an element, it's a Manga show. Not suitable for making SR-71 Blackbirds or any other type of advanced hardware I would have thought.

Google tells me there is no Phoenix Class nuclear submarines, there was one called the Phoenix which was part of the Los Angles class Nuclear submarine.

Technology a 1000 years ahead? Where is it? Certainly not in widespread military use. Remember a 1000 years, that's like William the Conquerer's army vs a modern day army. I imagine the yanks should have been able to topple the Taliban if that was the case. Certainly shouldn't have any problem building the Joint Strike Fighter.

I'm prepared to go out on a limb and call it crap.

I just googled Marimite.

It's not an element, it's a Manga show. Not suitable for making SR-71 Blackbirds or any other type of advanced hardware I would have thought.

Google tells me there is no Phoenix Class nuclear submarines, there was one called the Phoenix which was part of the Los Angles class Nuclear submarine.

Technology a 1000 years ahead? Where is it? Certainly not in widespread military use. Remember a 1000 years, that's like William the Conquerer's army vs a modern day army. I imagine the yanks should have been able to topple the Taliban if that was the case. Certainly shouldn't have any problem building the Joint Strike Fighter.

Debunked :p

I just googled Marimite.

You are using this as a base of theory to dismiss, seppo digging tetechnology?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

100% dodge. Engineers carrying guns while drilling underground..green berets just lurking underground. Comes across as sketchy. Interesting stuff but unbelievable.

Remove this Banner Ad

Conspiracy Theory Phil Schneider

Remove this Banner Ad

Back