Teams Philadelphia Eagles - The Gold Standard

Remove this Banner Ad

The main criticism I'm hearing is he struggles with press coverage and developed some drop issues last season.

Looking forward to seeing him play.

Motion and scheme can sort a lot of that, especially when he's only going to cop a CB3. He's suffered with trash QB play his whole career so the upside could be huge with a QB that can actually throw him an accurate deep ball.

Gotta be questions as to why Washington let him go, but they're also not a franchise known for their business decisions... we shall see. I'm excited though, he is a talent.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Felt like last year's start of the season in too many ways. We just keep making these mistakes and shooting ourselves in the foot at critical times, keeping teams in it.

I know I lean into the negativity, but it honestly is predictable that the errors will come in the critical moments these days.

Felt like last year's start of the season in too many ways. We just keep making these mistakes and shooting ourselves in the foot at critical times, keeping teams in it.

I know I lean into the negativity, but it honestly is predictable that the errors will come in the critical moments these days.

It's a league wide issue & these starts speak to me of teams not having the preparation needed to come out firing. These first couple of games are basically the starters preseason imo.

Add to that a new starting center & it's a huge adjustment to have to make for all those on offence & it showed. But they put up 34 points despite the rust. Happy as a pig in shit tbh.

It's a league wide issue & these starts speak to me of teams not having the preparation needed to come out firing. These first couple of games are basically the starters preseason imo.

Add to that a new starting center & it's a huge adjustment to have to make for all those on offence & it showed. But they put up 34 points despite the rust. Happy as a pig in shit tbh.

Yeah, I'd feel more relaxed about it if we weren't coming off a year where it never went away. That interception left a sour taste for me. We should have won this by two scores.

Still, hardest game on the early part of the schedule and a dub.

Remove this Banner Ad

Teams Philadelphia Eagles - The Gold Standard

Remove this Banner Ad

Back