Teams Philadelphia Eagles - The Gold Standard

Remove this Banner Ad

It's a pity but there's a heap of talent on offence & really this is one game we should be able to be confident of a win. & a chance to get a look at Dotson.
Yep, very much looking forward to seeing Dotson get a bigger role.

This weeks results have me more nervous for tomorrow. And certainly about facing the Saints next week.

Falcons first though.

Hurts sucks. He never leads game winning drives with field goal to win with time expiring. He can't do it unless he has the threat of a run. He is no good.

Barkley, that drop is simply unforgivable. That drop gave Falcons a chance and then the useless defence took over.

Unbelievable loss that.

Where to even begin with that.

The defence on their game winning drive was appalling.

Should never have got to that though.

The defensive line is the worst it's been in 15 years. Huff is a bust signing, Davis a bust top 10 pick, Carter basically invisible.

The team build failed. Bad work Howie.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Drop the Saints game with a poor performance & the pressure will be intense.
Hard to see us winning that based on the form we've seen so far.

Would like to think we'll lift. I don't subscribe to it all being doom and gloom but there's a shitload of things we need to be working on.

Only saw the last 6 minutes so assume there was little to get excited about all game.

Vic presser will be interesting - zero pressure on Kirk, zero pressure on any receivers until the redzone & even then...what were they doing??

Our game plan was to stand there and watch them complete their way up the field.

Would like to think we'll lift. I don't subscribe to it all being doom and gloom but there's a shitload of things we need to be working on.

We've been trash for like 13 games. What does it take to convince you that we're trash at this point?

Yeah not jumping off after a poor week 2 loss. The new coordinators deserve time to get things right but that last Falcons drive was something to behold. Pitiful.

Why didn’t we take the field goal in the first?? Surely you take the points rather than a turn over on downs?
On the TD drive in 2nd quarter wasn't there a 4th down conversion? You take 7 points (1 TD) instead of 6 points (2 x FG).

I don't think you can blame anyone for this loss other than Barkley, Hurts and the defence. This game reminds me of the Seattle game last year. The defence just can't get it done at the end of close games (whether that's coaching or players who knows?) and Hurts simply can't lead a game winning drive, even just into FG range for a FG attempt.

We've been trash for like 13 games. What does it take to convince you that we're trash at this point?
I no longer care about last year. 13 games is irrelevant. New coordinators as well as a shiny new Barkley on the offense.

They've now put them in a position where they'll have to show a lot more against the Saints - so be it. I believe they're capable of playing a shitload better.

I no longer care about last year. 13 games is irrelevant. New coordinators as well as a shiny new Barkley on the offense.

They've now put them in a position where they'll have to show a lot more against the Saints - so be it. I believe they're capable of playing a shitload better.
It's not irrelevant if the same players keep doing the same things.

It couldn't be more relevant.

It's not irrelevant if the same players keep doing the same things.

It couldn't be more relevant.
So what's your big solution? Change everything after 2 weeks?

You don't like Jalen - what are you doing with him?

Remove this Banner Ad

Teams Philadelphia Eagles - The Gold Standard

Remove this Banner Ad

Back