Teams Philadelphia Eagles - The Gold Standard

Remove this Banner Ad

I don't think it matters. The roster building sucks. You can't have two bust first round defensive line picks two years in a row, and expect to be good.

Fire Nick. He's not responsible for any sort of game planning, and we have a team that repeatedly fails at fundamentals and commits crucial mistakes at critical moments.

I've never seen a team carry such loser energy. You just know watching them that they'll find some ridiculous way to blow it.

I don't think it matters. The roster building sucks. You can't have two bust first round defensive line picks two years in a row, and expect to be good.

Fire Nick. He's not responsible for any sort of game planning, and we have a team that repeatedly fails at fundamentals and commits crucial mistakes at critical moments.

I've never seen a team carry such loser energy. You just know watching them that they'll find some ridiculous way to blow it.
Is there a current coach on the staff you like as a potential interim HC?

They're all new, lol. I guess Moore?
The same Moore that threw on 3rd down which helped lose the game.

For the record, I don’t hate the play call. Very high risk though and it bit us on the ass.

Thought I’d read he was planning to tone it down a touch on the sideline? I’ve not seen anything of the sort so far. Still seems more cheerleader than head coach.

For the record, I don’t hate the play call. Very high risk though and it bit us on the ass.
Can't blame a coach when a so called elite player drops an uncontested catch in a very important time of the game. Was a very good play call. Barkley must only be paid for rushes?

It was the same decision they made last week, which everyone praised for coming off.

I didn't hate that call, I hate that we never execute under pressure.

Can't blame a coach when a so called elite player drops an uncontested catch in a very important time of the game. Was a very good play call. Barkley must only be paid for rushes?
Well you absolutely can. It was a high risk/high reward play. Yes Saquon should've caught it but the smart coaches wouldn't have even allowed that situation to occur.

Could've removed most of the time that was on the clock, even if we hadn't made the first down.

Well you absolutely can. It was a high risk/high reward play. Yes Saquon should've caught it but the smart coaches wouldn't have even allowed that situation to occur.

Could've removed most of the time that was on the clock, even if we hadn't made the first down.

I mean, the speed that they scored in kind of suggests that the additional time didn't really matter.

It's not high risk when a play is drawn up to pass to a wide open so called elite player. Are coaches meant to think their elite players will choke?

Barkley could fumble the ball too if he was rushing

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's not high risk when a play is drawn up to pass to a wide open so called elite player. Are coaches meant to think their elite players will choke?
It's not high risk but cost us the game from a position where ESPN had us rated 97.2% chance of winning?

Yeah, ok.

I know what you're saying. You're just wrong. The smart play will always be to run the ball in that spot.

The only additional benefit to running the clock given what transpired was not having to see another pathetic Jalen effort at a game winning drive that ends in an interception.

30 seconds and two time outs is more than enough time to get into FG range, that really was pitiful.

I have no reason to think our defence could stop anything given what they did do
I've really not been impressed with Fangio so far to be honest.

We are getting trampled in the run game and that last drive was genuinely unbelievable in how uncompetitive we were.

The only additional benefit to running the clock given what transpired was not having to see another pathetic Jalen effort at a game winning drive that ends in an interception.

30 seconds and two time outs is more than enough time to get into FG range, that really was pitiful.
Barkley was to blame not Hurts.

Dropped a rudimentary catch.

One quarterback hit from the d line in two full games.

Can't be competitive like that.

There was a stat on one of the podcasts last night about that there hasn't been an edge rusher sack in 6 games, think I recall that right. Coaches can only do so much.

& Huff fmd, what did we do there??

There was a stat on one of the podcasts last night about that there hasn't been an edge rusher sack in 6 games, think I recall that right. Coaches can only do so much.

& Huff fmd, what did we do there??

I think Sweat had one in the playoff game, but yeah, it's incredibly sparse.

Remove this Banner Ad

Teams Philadelphia Eagles - The Gold Standard

Remove this Banner Ad

Back