Teams Philadelphia Eagles - The Gold Standard

Remove this Banner Ad

There was a stat on one of the podcasts last night about that there hasn't been an edge rusher sack in 6 games, think I recall that right. Coaches can only do so much.

& Huff fmd, what did we do there??
Can I victory lap about being right about Nolan Smith yet? Huff was pretty much strictly a third down terror for the Jets. Might be that is the only role he can play. Carl Lawson was very similar when he signed with the Jets from the Bengals, smaller body edge who used to create havoc on third down but wasn't any good when asked to take on a bigger workload.

Can I victory lap about being right about Nolan Smith yet? Huff was pretty much strictly a third down terror for the Jets. Might be that is the only role he can play. Carl Lawson was very similar when he signed with the Jets from the Bengals, smaller body edge who used to create havoc on third down but wasn't any good when asked to take on a bigger workload.

Nolan reminding me of the last Smith we drafted to play edge.

Going to have a look at the Saints Cowboys game tonight to see what is coming...
Jake Gyllenhaal Pain GIF by First We Feast

No.

Great performance by the D. Really redeemed themselves after the last drive last week. Barkley also redeemed himself after the drop.

Hurts did not redeem himself. He turns the ball over way too much, especially in the end zone when they miss out on 3 because of it. He got lucky with the 3rd and 16 conversion, otherwise they would have lost after a really good game by everyone but him.

I nearly turned the replay off so many times. Glad I stuck with it, but god damn Hurts and Nick just keep sabotaging us.

The cheap shot on Devonta not even getting flagged is disgusting.
Then appears the dirty campaigner spat at/on him as well.

Goddert with the all time highest receiving game from an Eagles TE quietly
That last play was so Eagles-esque from the Saints. No AJ/Smith, they leave our next best receiver wide open on 3rd and 16...

This game felt a lot like last weeks but in reverse. We take the lead late, Derek Carr with a minute to go throws a Jalen Hurts style pick when it wasn't needed.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What the **** is Nick's problem with taking 3? I don't mind going for it on 4th down on certain situations but this git just keeps doing it at the wrong time.

The one at the end of the half was so ****ing stupid. With that time left, even if you convert you're probably still kicking. Just tie the damn game up.

Remove this Banner Ad

Teams Philadelphia Eagles - The Gold Standard

Remove this Banner Ad

Back