Teams Philadelphia Eagles - The Gold Standard

Remove this Banner Ad

Was supposed to be a couple of weeks.

Given the byes right after Tampa, you'd think makes sense to give the extra time, but it prob means accepting 2-2 (which would still see us near the division top).

Saquon only had 17 touches today!
Based on what Tampa dished up today, who knows.

Although you'd have to think they'll come out breathing fire after that shit show.

Was supposed to be a couple of weeks.

Given the byes right after Tampa, you'd think makes sense to give the extra time, but it prob means accepting 2-2 (which would still see us near the division top).

Saquon only had 17 touches today!

Surprising as it felt like more, no runs in the 1st quarter helped.

I think I should have said 17 rushes, there were 3 catches, but still. Not the heaviest workload he's ever had. He's currently on pace for just shy of 2k yards by the way.

That long run made me feel things. We haven't had a back capable of doing that that since prime Shady.

Maybe that’s a scheduled loss cause of the outs but just seems to be a very vibeless team. And seeing how Sirianni’s main role is supposed to be Chief Vibe Officer…not sure how long that should last.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Maybe that’s a scheduled loss cause of the outs but just seems to be a very vibeless team. And seeing how Sirianni’s main role is supposed to be Chief Vibe Officer…not sure how long that should last.

What vibes are you going to build when on the first play you've got Saquon 50 yards clear and your quarterback can't throw the ball in bounds?

Or when we're building a come back and he's got so little pocket awareness he commits his ****ing 60th turnover in like 20 games.

The vibe is Jalen ****ing sucks.

What vibes are you going to build when on the first play you've got Saquon 50 yards clear and your quarterback can't throw the ball in bounds?

Or when we're building a come back and he's got so little pocket awareness he commits his ****ing 60th turnover in like 20 games.

The vibe is Jalen ****ing sucks.

The talent is there but he has been making horrible decisions for a while now, which he didnt really do not that long ago.

Dunno what the answer is, they need to get the right people in his ear maybe. But this is a disappointing continuation after last season, that is for sure.

I'd be shipping out Sirianni well before Hurts though to at least make sure the problem doesnt lie there.

The talent is there but he has been making horrible decisions for a while now, which he didnt really do not that long ago.

Dunno what the answer is, they need to get the right people in his ear maybe. But this is a disappointing continuation after last season, that is for sure.

I'd be shipping out Sirianni well before Hurts though to at least make sure the problem doesnt lie there.
Hurts seems too up himself, very similar to Wentz they refuse to believe they are at fault

Remove this Banner Ad

Teams Philadelphia Eagles - The Gold Standard

Remove this Banner Ad

Back