Teams Philadelphia Eagles - The Gold Standard

Remove this Banner Ad

What a moronic tweet that shows absolutely zero understanding of modern professional sport or sports science.

It's almost like you can't be tackling, or be tackled by, 250-300 pound guys dozens of times every day.

I hope you posted this as rage bait - it worked. This moron knows better.

A three time pro bowl linebacker is probably entitled to have an opinion about whether low intensity training, which it is generally understood we engage in, impacts fundamentals when contact is applied.

So, really have no desire to watch this team again until the head coach changes. A second season of watching one of the most talented teams in football play self defeating football has been enough.

Thankfully, Washington look like they're going to have a good season and so we might be eliminated earlier this year.

A three time pro bowl linebacker is probably entitled to have an opinion about whether low intensity training, which it is generally understood we engage in, impacts fundamentals when contact is applied.

Dude is 60 years old and fast reaching "old man yells at cloud" territory.

His views on modern day training methods have about as much value as yours or mine.

Dude is 60 years old and fast reaching "old man yells at cloud" territory.

His views on modern day training methods have about as much weight as yours or mine.

Has a missed tackle stopped being a missed tackle in those years?

Not using the donuts causes CTE. Good argument.

You understand the NFL's rules around contact training sessions don't differentiate?

In any case, a tackle only has to be mistimed to cause a headknock, of course it's a risk, you're being obtuse.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Teams Philadelphia Eagles - The Gold Standard

Remove this Banner Ad

Back