Opinion Pick 5* 2024 – Who do you want?

Who are your TWO favourite options for Pick 5*?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Seen a lot of comparisons between Lalor and Dusty/Trac. Don't really get that vibe. Doesn't have the explosive burst of speed out of the contest from what I've seen. Looks more like a Viney/Wines type with a better kick who can also find the goals.
That's fair, although he's much better aerially, and more dynamic than Viney and Wines.

When you consider the marking, kick penetration and goal sense, reckon he's a fair bit closer to Dusty/Trac/a more midfield version of Rayner than he is those two. But get what you mean about the burst out of stoppages.

Be prepared for every mock draft to have us taking Armstrong as we nEeD a KeY fOrWaRd though.

I'd be fairly happy with any of the top 5 outside Ashcroft who happens to be left over. FOS, Smith, Langford, Lalor and Draper seemingly the consensus unless North reach for someone.

Tigers - Langford or Smith
North ??? - might reach for someone based on perceived need, may end up trading down to tiges in which case they'll take the other of Langford or Smith
Carlton apparently keen on FOS
Adelaide would be crazy not to take Draper

Lalor not my favourite out of the 5 but I'd still be happy as he seems to have a few more strings to his bow than a standard inside mid.

Things change pretty rapidly in the lead up to the draft, a month before last years I would have thought we'd be crazy to pass on Curtin if he was available, but pretty happy with the outcome

Man Colin Sylvia was so talented shame he wasted his years at the dees. His best was damn good we just didn't see it enough. I thought there was a game he got 3 brownlow votes in a flogging on queens birthday but according to demonwiki.org it was 2 brownlow votes in 09 in a 60 point loss.

Remove this Banner Ad

Opinion Pick 5* 2024 – Who do you want?

Back