Opinion Pick 5* 2024 – Who do you want?

Who are your TWO favourite options for Pick 5*?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm so torn on him. No idea if he could become a Lachie Neale/Sam Mitchell type as a ceiling, or a Bailey Laurie not quite right-er at AFL level.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
I think the Laurie comp is pretty silly from people, Reid is a far better prospect than Laurie ever was. One is being talked about going in the top 10, the other was talked about as a second round pick. Im sure if you compared their stats it wouldnt be close either.

I think the Laurie comp is pretty silly from people, Reid is a far better prospect than Laurie ever was. One is being talked about going in the top 10, the other was talked about as a second round pick. Im sure if you compared their stats it wouldnt be close either.

Fair play. I'm probably burnt from the Laurie pick and the talk on him being small, an average athlete but a good kick and high IQ player.

I'm so torn on him. No idea if he could become a Lachie Neale/Sam Mitchell type as a ceiling, or a Bailey Laurie not quite right-er at AFL level.

I think he's going to make some teams look silly if he falls to the teens. Same with Hotton. Both look to be naturally gifted footballers to me. Would be more than happy to pick either up at pick 9.

Yeah, heaps different.

Reid averaged 25 touches and a goal a game in the CTL this year after averaging 20 and a goal and a half the year before, and 25 and a goal in the Championships. Laurie averaged 15 touches a game in his one CTL season.

What I want:
Smith/Tauru at 5 for me
Reid/Hotton at 9

What I think/fear will happen:
Langford/Smillie at 5 (Big bodied mid)
Lindsay/Travaglia at 9 (HBF to fill void left by Brayshaw in line with our desperate Houston play.

Remove this Banner Ad

Opinion Pick 5* 2024 – Who do you want?

Back