Opinion Pick 9* 2024 – Who do you want?

Who are your TWO favourite options for Pick 9*?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

The Hotton video that was posted in the trading thread was superb. He's surprisingly good overhead for a skinny average sized kid and has great goal sense. Based on what I've seen I'd have him as my favourite for pick 9.

Second choice of those listed is Tauru. He is fearless the way he attacks the ball in the air, a bit like Howe just not quite as spectacular. I could see him being our long term replacement for Lever down back.

I hadn't seen much of Smillie due mostly to reading some less than flattering opinions of him on this board, but I like what I see. He's super clean for a guy his size and doesn't appear to be a bomb it long type. He hit some lovely passes off a step or two in the above highlights package. He also looks like he can play forward to a decent level which would give the team a bit more versatility.

Berry puts me in mind of a rich man's Chandler. He works hard up the ground to link up, appears to love a tackle, uses it well off both feet and has a good eye for the goals.

In short, it appears to be hard to go wrong at this spot. I wouldn't want to reach for a guy like Hynes (who we were linked with a few weeks back) but could see him being an option if we traded back. If we could get two of the GWS picks for 9, I could see him being one of our picks. He puts me in mind of Stringer and Zurhaar, slightly small for a KPF but with the ability to pinch hit on ball and cause havoc.

Last edited:

There seems to be some great options from mid-late in the first round.

This being the case, I'd be up for trading back for the right price.

Maybe Giants (15+16) or Tigers (11+23) if they're interested.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

There seems to be some great options from mid-late in the first round.

This being the case, I'd be up for trading back for the right price.

Maybe Giants (15+16) or Tigers (11+23) if they're interested.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Lazy Tim Lamb wont do this. He always refuses to doing something

He will trade pick 9 for three sausage rolls.
116f87d1-ed02-460e-9e9c-4d91698f5af0_text.gif

Reckon this guy will be under serious consideration for our pick 9.

This your mail or just a vibe?

Looks like a fun player. Takes on everything.

Remove this Banner Ad

Opinion Pick 9* 2024 – Who do you want?

Back