Pick the order of SHAME!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Oct 15, 2007
PCO
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
I have been thinking, pondering if you will, whether or not Melbourne can get off the bottom next year. Up until recently, I would have said, "No way, no chance. They are a terrible side lacking in ability, lacking in heart, lacking in courage, lacking in talent, lacking in will and lacking in any experience whatsoever in actually winning games." Now, don't get me wrong, I still do believe that (actually I know it), however with Fevola now very, very unlikely to be at Carlsmeg next year, maybe the Demons will be able to overtake their partners in tanking, relegating the Blues to last spot. We all know the only reason Carlsmeg were able to win games this year was because of Fev, so without him they will be completely unable to score, and though it might not have occurred to Rats yet, it is a truism that the team who does not score, does not win.

So, who for last place next year, Melbourne, or Carlsmeg? Tough call, throwing it out to the good people of the Bay to decide.

As much as I would like Cheattank to finish last next year, I think Spoonburn has it in the bag. Cheattank to still finish bottom four.

As much as I would like Cheattank to finish last next year, I think Spoonburn has it in the bag. Cheattank to still finish bottom.

The Salarycapconcessionbane Lions will get a good feel for the Spoon for some years to come now that they are no longer the AFL's pet.

The Salarycapconcessionbane Lions will get a good feel for the Spoon for some years to come now that they are no longer the AFL's pet.

With kids like Rich, Clark, Redden, polkinghorne, henderson, leuenberger, rockliff coming through it's more premierships for us, we'll soon be back to the 20 goal spankings of Carlton by the Lions, ala 2007.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

With kids like Rich, Clark, Redden, polkinghorne, henderson, leuenberger, rockliff coming through it's more premierships for us, we'll soon be back to the 20 goal spankings of Carlton by the Lions, ala 2007.

If you like them you'd die for Grimes, Watts, Morton, Garland, Frawley, Maric, Blease, Strauss, Scully, Trengove, Bennell, Jurrah, and Wonaeamirri.:)

Demons will finish above Brisbane.

Bottom 4 will be Kangas, Richmond, Sydney and Port.

Dees to finish between 7-10.

Lions between 10-12.

Your kidding me right :eek:

Melbourne will get teh spoon again, and Lions may finish close to the top 4. Dont u have assignments to do on school holidays. :rolleyes:

Melbourne will finish above West Chise, Norf, Retchmond, Esse-don, and Failmantle. :thumbsu:

You really are obsessed with the talent we're assembling you burnt out Fitzroy loser.:eek:

LOL yes... like Jack Watts, that superstar of footy. Clearly worst #1 draft pick ever. Let's see if you can go back to back spuds this year.

If you like them you'd die for Grimes, Watts, Morton, Garland, Frawley, Maric, Blease, Strauss, Scully, Trengove, Bennell, Jurrah, and Wonaeamirri.:)

ROFL that you ACTUALLY think Watts is a good footballer. Fair dinkum your denial knows no bounds.

As for Jurrah? Flash in the pan. Watts is broken down, so is Wonneamirri. You haven't even drafted Scully, and most of those others have yet to even play seniors. If they can't break into the MFC 1st's team that what hope are they?

As for Jurrah? Flash in the pan. Watts is broken down, so is Wonneamirri. You haven't even drafted Scully, and most of those others have yet to even play seniors. If they can't break into the MFC 1st's team that what hope are they?

It's appropriate that you're on your knees, Durex.

And Watts ? Will be the best player in the league within 5 years.:thumbsu:

Btw, seeing as I know that you like bets, what will you wager that Melbourne don't draft Scully and Trengove this year ?

Duritz and Lions Den still crying about Carlton even after knocking us out of the finals
Keep up the good work neal and bob!
Alright, maybe Carlton won't finish bottom four next year (still a fair chance), but no way will they make the top 8 without a forward target, and no, SO'H and Cloke are not even close to competent key forwards, they're more in the witches hats mould.

Btw, seeing as I know that you like bets, what will you wager that Melbourne don't draft Scully and Trengove this year ?

Stupid bet. I know they'll very likely draft them, that's not the point... point is your list is full of spuds, and unfortunately for Scully & Trengrove they shall be learning from these spuds. When people who know nothing but losing start training kids, those kids learn to lose, too.

I'll bet that the Lions will finish above Melbourne next year... I'll bet as much money as people will let me bet on that. Some Melspoon posters in this thread have stated that Melspoon will finish higher than Brisbane, I'd love to take bets on that. I tried to with Grandflogger_B but he backed down of course, showing that he - like the players of his club - are soft when put under pressure.

Are you soft under pressure too, Trav, or will you take the bet that he backed out of?

Melbourne will finish above West Chise, Norf, Retchmond, Esse-don, and Failmantle. :thumbsu:

You really are obsessed with the talent we're assembling you burnt out Fitzroy loser.:eek:

2 wooden spoons and a distinct lack of talent says otherwise. You will win a three peat, and well deserved pathetic club.

Remove this Banner Ad

Pick the order of SHAME!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back