Berrigan by 30
Tungamah by 65
Katandra by 40
Katunga by 5
Waaia by 100
Jerildere by 40
Rennie in a close one by 1

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah that might be the maximum allowed? All very handy, i just dont like the look of it. I think it's really unfair. Could be the difference between a team missing finals at the end of the year.
No questions asked when jerilderie played hoppers a couple of weeks ago when Mulwala had the bye.

No questions asked when jerilderie played hoppers a couple of weeks ago when Mulwala had the bye.
Doesn't matter who they play for or who it's against. I don't think they should be allowed to at all. IF they want to play at that club play at that club. Permits need to stop IMO. Its not a true account of the team your playing against when they are topped up with players.

Doesn't matter who they play for or who it's against. I don't think they should be allowed to at all. IF they want to play at that club play at that club. Permits need to stop IMO. Its not a true account of the team your playing against when they are topped up with players.
So you were against Dane swan playing a one off for Mathoura and all the interest it created

So you were against Dane swan playing a one off for Mathoura and all the interest it created
Yeah i'm not the biggest fan of it at either level, but especially at junior level. Revenue raising for clubs having a one of marquee player is different to a a team having three players brought in which has a huge impact on the result. Do you think its ok to have a number of ring ins who have no interest in playing at that club make a one of appearance at alter results?

y u guys think Railten does not do team of the year and thinz lyk ANZAC day metals and stfuff? Wuld be good publicity for the lueage i reckon

Question for you all,
Who is the best player in the Picola League right now?

Lets also go with the Last 5 years, who is the best player to play in the league?
Would have to be Ash Holland wouldn't it? Probably the most influential player in the league at the moment? Take him out of Waaia & that brings them back a few pegs! Just my opinion, I know there's plenty more great players, but he'd be most influential IMO.....

Would have to be Ash Holland wouldn't it? Probably the most influential player in the league at the moment? Take him out of Waaia & that brings them back a few pegs! Just my opinion, I know there's plenty more great players, but he'd be most Would have to be Ash Holland wouldn't it? Probably the most influential player in the league at the moment? Take him out of Waaia & that brings them back a few pegs! Just my opinion, I know there's plenty more great players, but he'd be most influential IMO.....
Agreed. Don’t think you’ll find any other pdfl opposition team that will argue that (including waaia)

Would have to be Ash Holland wouldn't it? Probably the most influential player in the league at the moment? Take him out of Waaia & that brings them back a few pegs! Just my opinion, I know there's plenty more great players, but he'd be most influential IMO.....
Tim looby still producing some top footy smooth , what a player he’s been

Remove this Banner Ad

Picola & District Discussion 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

Back