Suspended
Jul 7, 2007
West Coast
AFL Club
West Coast
beer_spill_1.jpg

drunk.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I wasn't dissing him Plugger, I was saying he was wasted by not being played ;)

Yeah well I agree with you about Max being wasted sitting in the grandstand. I would have played him.

Just a bit narky at the moment, thought you were having a crack at Max. My apologies for any misunderstanding.:thumbsu:

Yeah well I agree with you about Max being wasted sitting in the grandstand. I would have played him.

Just a bit narky at the moment, thought you were having a crack at Max. My apologies for any misunderstanding.:thumbsu:

If he had of played the finals you would have won IMO. Nothing against Dawson who was brilliant IMO, but surely there was a spot for Max too.

If he had of played the finals you would have won IMO. Nothing against Dawson who was brilliant IMO, but surely there was a spot for Max too.

I agree.

Dawson was OK but Max would have been better. Max should have played ahead of Raph Clarke if anything.

Will have nightmares for years to come about Raph's dopey 'holding the ball' free kick that gave the Cats the opening goal. FFS Raph you're not playing in the Darwin Dreamtime anymore, you're playing in a f***ing AFL Grand Final.

Sorry, just lost myself for a minute there. Carry on folks.:thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Pictures of things less wasted than St Kilda's season

Remove this Banner Ad

Back