GuzzLG

Brownlow Medallist
May 30, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Essendon
maxwellcupid6.jpg

I did use paint. :eek:

Looks like you used a magic wand with all the background you left around the cup

Anyway dont be embarrassed for me, your graphic skills are horrible a bit like many of your trolling efforts

(Log in to remove this ad.)

if we all band together do you think the Indo government might swap schapelle for this horrible beast to stop the inevitable "playboy spread" in a year or two? Not a "free schapelle" but a "swap for mercedes" protest movement
I mean schapelle wil look like her mum but she's going nowhere near the hideous and frankly sickening head of her sister who could work in the Officer's Bar at the prison as a walking bottle opener with her teeth?

on a side note, can people please stop with this 'obsession' b******t every time someone trolls their club....It's the worst and most cringe worthy retort there is.

STFU

on a side note, can people please stop with this 'obsession' b******t every time someone trolls their club....It's the worst and most cringe worthy retort there is.

STFU

why did you join big footy?

**** off flog

STFU

Back of the queue dick.

Join date dec 2008 and you're telling everyone what to say.

Remove this Banner Ad

Pictures that can only exist with the help of photoshop

Remove this Banner Ad

Back