Pies miss out on yet another big fish!

Remove this Banner Ad

can someone do a simulation of fev in a pie jumper
Off the Scum board...
722186brendanfevolacarl.jpg

That is a frightening prospect for Carlton, clubs are saying "I see your Fev bluff about fair compensation - show us your pair of twos gentlemen."

I'm not gonna bother going over to their boards. They're a bunch of muppets :D thought I read something over there about the jolly deal being done. Not sure if they were just trying to stir the pies supporters up or there's something to it. Not really sure but hope it's true :)

In a candid interview, Maxwell said the Magpies' forward stocks were already deep enough to attain success.
"There is no room," he said.

I reckon if i was looking at going to team and the skipper said this it is pretty clear you are not wanted

Simply stating that Fev will have to find his own accomodation in future when Alex boots him out for being on the piss and feeling up Juddy and Gibbsy's respective Missii.:D

That is a frightening prospect for Carlton, clubs are saying "I see your Fev bluff about fair compensation - show us your pair of twos gentlemen."
I think it's more like a high-card queen, with an offsuit 6 kicker.

Amatch made in heaven fev to us fraser and his teddy to the blues they can even swap there number 25 jumpers... ...or greg ingliss to the pies and fraser to get some balls from the storm boys (ID LIKE TO SEE THAT)

DO IT ED

Collingwood have not offered anything to Carlton for Fevola. I know that for a FACT, you should get your facts straight before you post comments and make an idiot out of yourself.

Its illegal to start trade talks before the offical trade week.

So why was Melbourne so quick to publicly display on their website the Mclean trade if it is "illegal"

Incorrect.
Was sign sealed and delivered.
Board had a meeting and rose said no.

That is incorrect. Wayne Richardson had the casting vote as it was tied at 6 all or 5 all or whatever.

It caused a lot of resentment from many members as Wayne Richardson's son, Mark, was trying to establish himself at the time as a KF. Many members felt that Wayne should not have been able to vote as he had a conflict of interest.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That is incorrect. Wayne Richardson had the casting vote as it was tied at 6 all or 5 all or whatever.

It caused a lot of resentment from many members as Wayne Richardson's son, Mark, was trying to establish himself at the time as a KF. Many members felt that Wayne should not have been able to vote as he had a conflict of interest.

It still would have been a tie and therefore we wouldn't have got him anyway, because the Collingwood board needs a majority when making any decisions, so a 5-5 tie would be a no in any case.

And how can you blame just Richo, why not blame the other 5 that voted no, or is that too convenient seeing as you probably can't name them anyway.

Remove this Banner Ad

Pies miss out on yet another big fish!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back