PIES to follow goody2shoes Geelong in not booing Goodes?

Remove this Banner Ad

No the boos started after a mark wasn't paid to Pyke with a minute to go. Crowd was too stupid to know what the touched rule was.

They then picked up the boos again once the siren went and continued on during the Dogs celebration.

Not racists (even though we have Aboriginal players including Brett Goodes) just a bunch of sore losers who don't understand the rules of the game.
Nice sweeping generalisation you have there, care to make a few more? I wasn't there so I wouldn't really know, but if there is a bit of noise in hte SCG, you can't hear the ump, not even hte whistle

Nice sweeping generalisation you have there, care to make a few more? I wasn't there so I wouldn't really know, but if there is a bit of noise in hte SCG, you can't hear the ump, not even hte whistle

You don't need to hear the whistle to understand the rules of the game. If a mark hasn't been paid and the umpire is raising his hands.. it must be touched and play on. Seriously even someone with a basic understanding of the game should know that.

So the crowd are either stupid or just sooks about losing on their home turf to a team they thought they'd beat.

Why else would they boo like that and for so long? Because they saw Koby Stevens on the field?

You don't need to hear the whistle to understand the rules of the game. If a mark hasn't been paid and the umpire is raising his hands.. it must be touched and play on. Seriously even someone with a basic understanding of the game should know that.

So the crowd are either stupid or just sooks about losing on their home turf to a team they thought they'd beat.

Why else would they boo like that and for so long? Because they saw Koby Stevens on the field?
sore losers I guess......................

Remove this Banner Ad

PIES to follow goody2shoes Geelong in not booing Goodes?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back