Game Day Pies vs Cats @ Vic Park

Remove this Banner Ad

Like the Good Old Days
When I saw on one of the girls insta they were there, I decided to pop down and see if they were sill there. 5 mins walk, so easy done. They had just started warming up so good timing.

There was good energy and vibe. Lots of goal kicking focus.

Cann out foxed her opponent to get that double 50.

I like that we’re taking the game on, but the cats have pressured us well creating turnovers or free kicks.

Just wondering what our AFLW pride guernsey will look like? I can see this article .....

(EDIT : I should have read it carefully ... " As part of the round, Collingwood players will be wearing Pride rainbow socks for their match against Geelong on Saturday afternoon. ")

View attachment 1052006

But sadly I can't seem to find the game day playing top? anyone else? There's nothing in the online shop.

For those interested I've gone to every AFLW team and typed in "pride" on the main site and then in their respective shop. Sadly, some teams don't even mention it!! Geez I hope this time next year the AFLW get on top of the clubs and sort this out. #InclusiveNotElusive

The blues of course....

The Dogs of course ...
and auction ... https://westernbulldogs.aflauctions...&pgcust3=&pgmode1=&pgmode2=&qMode=open&query=

The lions even did a video.

The Cats, video too...

Suns ..

GWS

Demons.

North video

Saints
Collingwood should of done a pride guernsey too.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Done very well to not give away a goal that quarter.

Definitely, especially given the ball basically stayed in our fwd 50 for the whole quarter. Quite a few missed opportunities and a little wasteful in front of goal, but still ... a good quarter. Need to work on those centre clearances, though. On a side note, how refreshing is it to finally have neutral commentators that aren’t barracking or talking up one side? I don’t know who they are but a significant improvement on the Ch7 pair.

Really it’s pathetic that we don’t have a bio on each of our players in the AFLW. No excuse why we have it on some players only.
why is that?

Definitely, especially given the ball basically stayed in our fwd 50 for the whole quarter. Quite a few missed opportunities and a little wasteful in front of goal, but still ... a good quarter. Need to work on those centre clearances, though. On a side note, how refreshing is it to finally have neutral commentators that aren’t barracking or talking up one side? I don’t know who they are but a significant improvement on the Ch7 pair.
I’m at the game and not listening in, but neutral commentary would be a refreshing change.

We looked to have improved since last year. Given Geelong’s pressure at the ball carrier we need to be a bit smarter with our decisions.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back