Autopsy Pipped by 1 in a thriller!

Remove this Banner Ad

Confirmed!!! Never again! 🤣

Her ticket/seat on the weekend is actually my son’s … she took it because my son is on a Euro holiday at the moment, but he’ll be back for the remaining games this year 🙏😂

Hello, it's me.

Your older, balder, fatter son.

It's hard to tell on TV due to the zoomed in nature of the camera angles but all those plays are noticeable at the ground. One of my pet peeves is not having a behind the goals angle for the audience.
Oh me too! Originally when you got FOX you could do that, then they removed it... I have never figured out why?

Oh me too! Originally when you got FOX you could do that, then they removed it... I have never figured out why?
could you chose which angle you wanted or split screen?

could you chose which angle you wanted or split screen?
God, we're talking years and years ago...

I was pissed because when it was there I never used it, as watching once was a luxury time wise (teenagers!), and I eventually got rid of Fox. Now that I have the time and a much deeper interest in the way the game is played, and/or the tactics used, who played well and why... it's not available!

I'm thinking you could choose the viewing angle (behind the posts (either end) or side on). I'm pretty sure it was one of the offers they used to get men (and it was directed at men) to sign up for Fox. But I don't recall split screen, may have been there, I just don't recall it.. I'm also pretty sure it was add free back then.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back