Pippos to Strippos

Remove this Banner Ad

With the win, the promise of this thread title and the wonderful Japanese BBQ meal I just devoured (as well as being Fathers Day tomorrow), this weekend has now formally been promoted to the "life-flashes-before-your-eyes" highlights reel :D

i heard that new vice presidential candidate palin has already gotten into the action

2aj5en6.jpg

Ahhhhhh!
Scantily clad red neck women with firearms....GLlaksshdhdh!

Just think if the geriatric John McCain should get elected and has his stroke earlier than expected this girlie could one day run the world.....farc me ded......?

And "Show me the Pippos"

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thats not her body, its a photo shop. Anyways I would tap that too ! :thumbsu:

She could be a FLILF, definitely a MILF and now a GILF recently.

lol

First Lady I would like to F ...........:thumbsu:

Yeah except she's a candidate for Vice President, she ain't married to the Presidential candidate.

Should be VPILF

Yeah except she's a candidate for Vice President, she ain't married to the Presidential candidate.

Should be VPILF

GOLD. yes actually your right that is the acronym used for her potential to be a VPILF technically she could be a FLILF if in all likelihood McCain croaks it lol.

I hope pies supporters make sure that Pippos keeps to her word, Im expecting youtube links in here as well. Has Pippos got a smokin body? She's got a pretty face.

You're a harsh judge Kirby.

Good nick for her age, and has at least put a bit of spice into the talkfest of the US Presidential elections.
I'm talking about her as a person, not on her looks.

Thank you, thank you, thank you, Collingwood. :thumbsu:

I was listening to PTS from around 7.30am but didn't hear any mention of it. Though I did miss the match summary somehow. Was it mentioned? Please let it happen!

GOLD. yes actually your right that is the acronym used for her potential to be a VPILF technically she could be a FLILF if in all likelihood McCain croaks it lol.

I hope pies supporters make sure that Pippos keeps to her word, Im expecting youtube links in here as well. Has Pippos got a smokin body? She's got a pretty face.
yeah she had a smoking hot bod a few years back so i dont think much has changed.
Ive heard nothing at all about this, sick of people who dont back up their wagers.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back