It's Happening PL and DB unmasked as filthy eliases TITANIC NEWS: JAZNY UNMASKED! 👻

How many filthy bennies do you have?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Lol look at the button masher benny chugger pretending to be in charge dibbles

Not fit to sharpen our pencils
Perhaps you misread the thread title?

I'll post it here for you:
PL and DB unmasked as filthy eliases. Marto is in charge now.

:thumbsu::drunk:

Perhaps you misread the thread title?

I'll post it here for you:
PL and DB unmasked as filthy eliases. Marto is in charge now.

:thumbsu::drunk:

That's not how I read it at all ;)

That bennystink has given you pinkeye!

Fear not dibbles, I'm never too far away ;)

Good to see after being outed as a filthy Benny yourself that you're no longer even trying to hide it. Guess this thread has been somewhat successful after all. :rainbow:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Looks like PL's internal affairs case came out with some beauties! PL has 9 bennies and was caught selling police information on suspected bennies to the bennies themselves!

PL has been dishonorably discharged as a result.

Don't believe you

That means its working. did you think Id be so stupid to create bandwagon bennies, or off season bennies ? lame arse attention seeking bennies ? or post on the bay for the first 3 odd months on them. I am enjoying some of the shit fights/banter that some of you have with some of the ones i created. Even if its for shits and giggles. So serious you peeps are. In fact making starburns melt over something a year ago isn't as good as the laugh I get from some of my interactions.

I created some on this IP with no intention whatsoever activating them or being serious, nor to give the mods a clue as to how I name them.

LOL

That means its working. did you think Id be so stupid to create bandwagon bennies, or off season bennies ? lame arse attention seeking bennies ? or post on the bay for the first 3 odd months on them. I am enjoying some of the shit fights/banter that some of you have with some of the ones i created. Even if its for shits and giggles. So serious you peeps are. In fact making starburns melt over something a year ago isn't as good as the laugh I get from some of my interactions.

I created some on this IP with no intention whatsoever activating them or being serious, nor to give the mods a clue as to how I name them.

LOL

Oh the irony of you talking about 'melts' from a year ago, that's roughly when your current one started, isn't it? :$

Oh the irony of you talking about 'melts' from a year ago, that's roughly when your current one started, isn't it? :$

Was literally just listening to the podcast where Wiggout4PM's year long melt got a mention.

#slowburn

Starbuns and the powers that be have hit Fifa levels of corruption and are trying to bury me in the pits of benny hell!

Fear not Alfred, I expect dibbles to have the issue resolved after my day off is complete :rainbow:
Why don't you go seek asylum in Aussie Footy Forums? :$

Remove this Banner Ad

It's Happening PL and DB unmasked as filthy eliases TITANIC NEWS: JAZNY UNMASKED! 👻

Back