It's Happening PL and DB unmasked as filthy eliases TITANIC NEWS: JAZNY UNMASKED! 👻

How many filthy bennies do you have?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

I wonder if anyone knows my 2nd account.

Only set it up first time I got banned back in the day (damn Malthouse). Didn't use it much but pretty sure he still exists.

edit. Just did a search and either the account is gone, or I've forgotten the name it's been so long.

Throw another shrimp on the barbie.

View attachment 212614
You sound blocked up you half anussed, clench fisted, eye popping toilet jockey.

Have some:

View attachment 212622

Ps where's my ***** beer!
You campaigners think your so funny hey mate.

I've half a mind to drag your backwater arses through the legal system and leave you swinging high.

Then I decided your not worth the trouble.

****ing useless stinking Gen Y pricks can't do anything right. Ask them to provide a service and they start up a George Carltin act.

Listen up you young freaks. Your not funny and your not good for anything.

Get a ****ing life mate.

You campaigners think your so funny hey mate.

I've half a mind to drag your backwater arses through the legal system and leave you swinging high.

Then I decided your not worth the trouble.

******* useless stinking Gen Y pricks can't do anything right. Ask them to provide a service and they start up a George Carltin act.

Listen up you young freaks. Your not funny and your not good for anything.

Get a ******* life mate.
Benny Melt Alert PL.

The spreadsheet is classified material, top secret, you don't have sufficient clearance to view it. PL and I are not at liberty to discuss operational matters.
Your business model is flimsy. Despite growing your potential revenue base through promoting increased elias activity, you have no way to monetise this benny bonanza.

I hope you have deep pockets :straining:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Your business model is flimsy. Despite growing your potential revenue base through promoting increased elias activity, you have no way to monetise this benny bonanza.

I hope you have deep pockets :straining:
Clicks per Benny kickback scheme with Chief. This thread alone has kept him in hookers and coke all summer. I'm pulling in big $$$ off that. Don't tell PL though, he thinks the nudie pics Chief sends him is all we're getting paid.

Clicks per Benny kickback scheme with Chief. This thread alone has kept him in hookers and coke all summer. I'm pulling in big $$$ off that. Don't tell PL though, he thinks the nudie pics Chief sends him is all we're getting paid.
So you and Chief, the most stable genius, created a problem out of thin air, then made an industry out of it?

Good grief, the parallels with real life are uncanny :eek:

We got a new one here dibbles. I've analysed its post and it's clear he's by far the most sophisticated, intelligent and stinky one we've come across yet.

Btw, is that dribbling mess Marto_ still sniffing around our business. I think he wants in now that we're clearly at the top of the Benny hunting game. Too late! Don't you fall for his wrandy charms mate he's a pungent Benny glutton and will never change.

We got a new one here dibbles. I've analysed its post and it's clear he's by far the most sophisticated, intelligent and stinky one we've come across yet.

Btw, is that dribbling mess Marto_ still sniffing around our business. I think he wants in now that we're clearly at the top of the Benny hunting game. Too late! Don't you fall for his wrandy charms mate he's a pungent Benny glutton and will never change.
Just remember Stuffedlunch that "dibbles" is only one letter away from being "dribbles" o_O:eek:

Take that whichever way you want :$

Old Wristo thinks he can run with the hounds and the foxes, and worse still that his skanky Bennies will pass beneath the radar! He's as Benny as they come, that flog!

Old Wristo thinks he can run with the hounds and the foxes, and worse still that his skanky Bennies will pass beneath the radar! He's as Benny as they come, that flog!
poui7BR_zpsxkerzqpy.png

It only gets worse from here. More gif/jpg responses than you can shake a supple wrist at.

Do you really want to continue down this road? :drunk:

I swear I've just walked into stupidland

Benny Melt Alert PL.
Do you think your a ****ing comedian mate?

I've got half a mind to report you the site administrator and get you're account banned from bigfooty permanently.

Don't try pull this funnyman crap again, you putrid uneducated trainwreck. Your on thin ice mate.

Remove this Banner Ad

It's Happening PL and DB unmasked as filthy eliases TITANIC NEWS: JAZNY UNMASKED! 👻

Back