It's Happening PL and DB unmasked as filthy eliases TITANIC NEWS: JAZNY UNMASKED! 👻

How many filthy bennies do you have?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Hey everyone,

NL: Hey guys NL and Morgs here. Seeing as we sit on the couch most of the time posting to each other we thought it was about time we just had the one account. So in future if you want to mention us just use this account.

Morgs: Now give me my ******* phone back.
7:46am post rules out Jose.

Boydogs inactive since 1am so he is out.

Not overly funny posts yet more likes than deserved ... I'll lock in Red mist please

I thought K4E straight away too
Don't doubt you are on the suspect list, plain Jane.

Pretending to be me to get a less embarrassing post/like ratio?

7:46am post rules out Jose.

Boydogs inactive since 1am so he is out.

Not overly funny posts yet more likes than deserved ... I'll lock in Red mist please

Morgs harshy bagging Red Mist now, the two of you might as well share an account. :$

Don't doubt you are on the suspect list, plain Jane.

Pretending to be me to get a less embarrassing post/like ratio?
I don't have an elias Norgs, not sure if I'd be able to act well enough to disguise myself to be honest.......

When I post on about a dozen more boards then you then the ratio is bound to be shit/won't improve :rolleyes:

Morgs harshy bagging Red Mist now, the two of you might as well share an account. :$
Didn't bag him, I respect his ability to post crap yet still get likes.

Shit get wickets :rainbow:

They call that a backhander.

I call it poster envy from both you and NL. :$
Is misty your new Royals? We all have our favourites and it's ok for people to have different ones to you ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is misty your new Royals? We all have our favourites and it's ok for people to have different ones to you ;)

I'm unemotional, I have no favourites, my hierachy is all based on posting quality. :rainbow:

poui7BR_zpsxkerzqpy.png
Awesome! I could set my watch on you having a melt every time I post about your shitty couches and fat wrists! The day you don't will be the day I worry about you falling down a mineshaft in Cooperpedy.

To alleviate hunger anger we are offering a six inch sub of your choice, regular drink and our new melting moment cookie for $6.95! For a limited time only at participating stores.

Eat Fresh.

Dear Subway_ , why is it when I order a "Melt" at one of your food outlets, the campaigners who serve me, ask, if I want it toasted? How the **** do you get it to melt without heat?

GO Bombers

Dear Subway_ , why is it when I order a "Melt" at one of your food outlets, the campaigners who serve me, ask, if I want it toasted? How the **** do you get it to melt without heat?

GO Bombers
Maybe they get the sandwich to melt by telling it what shit ingredients it has, much like all the bomber melts on BF...

GO Bombers
Dear Grimmasagonner,

As a proud Subway franchise owner I've never made a sub in my life! They just put the melt in the microwave thingy for half as long as a toasted one.

Eat fresh.

Remove this Banner Ad

It's Happening PL and DB unmasked as filthy eliases TITANIC NEWS: JAZNY UNMASKED! 👻

Back