It's Happening PL and DB unmasked as filthy eliases TITANIC NEWS: JAZNY UNMASKED! 👻

How many filthy bennies do you have?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Or maybe I just don't take any notice of this "food chain" that you talk about and make up my own mind on who I think is a good poster? But we can't have people thinking for themselves can we.

You have your opinions on the standard of certain posters and I have mine, none are right or wrong.
I know you want everyone to tow the line and see things the way you do though :rainbow:

Google on my mobile isn't working properly but if it did I'd post blackkidwoah.gif

PL and I converse in the dark web and match up the Bennies. We've got you down for at least 3.

Dibbles and I were planning to celebrate the magical 2000th post with the public flailing and shaming of a stinky kingbenny, perhaps 2.

Unfortunately NorthernLights pharked that up for us with his melting so will have to deny the throng for the time being. It is coming though flogs, like the distant brown note thunder rolling in.

Dibbles and I were planning to celebrate the magical 2000th post with the public flailing and shaming of a stinky kingbenny, perhaps 2.

Unfortunately NorthernLights pharked that up for us with his melting so will have to deny the throng for the time being. It is coming though flogs, like the distant brown note thunder rolling in.
Why is NL melting in here? Has Morgs stood him up, or did someone not "like" one of his gifs or sumtink?

Happy 2000th to you, Starsky! We have these flogs where we want them!

Or maybe I just don't take any notice of this "food chain" that you talk about and make up my own mind on who I think is a good poster? But we can't have people thinking for themselves can we.

You have your opinions on the standard of certain posters and I have mine, none are right or wrong.
I know you want everyone to tow the line and see things the way you do though :rainbow:

You missed my main point though, going after a poster for the quality of their posting is a cheap shot, and aside from Oogac, Mofra, and Benwah (or Tyreboyz, Bomberfan, and Tazhawk on the other end), it's a card most posters here shouldn't play, because they can't with any certainty.

That said, I sometimes use it as one of my moderating tools, what's your excuse? :$

So detectives, who do you suspect me of me being?

FFS, don't be a Jose.

You missed my main point though, going after a poster for the quality of their posting is a cheap shot, and aside from Oogac, Mofra, and Benwah (or Tyreboyz, Bomberfan, and Tazhawk on the other end), it's a card most posters here shouldn't play, because they can't with any certainty.

That said, I sometimes use it as one of my moderating tools, what's your excuse? :$

FFS, don't be a Jose.
Why, everyone knows I am red mist.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't need an excuse.

I don't go after posters for their quality either, the Red mist thing originated when I responded to a post about attention whores. I didn't just tee off out of nowhere. You're still going on about it to this day though :rainbow:

FFS, don't be a Jose.

I mean, my favourite poster is definitely me.

I don't need an excuse.

I don't go after posters for their quality either, the Red mist thing originated when I responded to a post about attention whores. I didn't just tee off out of nowhere. You're still going on about it to this day though :rainbow:

Yes, because it was clearly a one-off thing. :rolleyes:

Anyway, I'm done with this argument. Maybe when you're older you'll understand. :rainbow:

Anyway, I'm done with this argument. Maybe when you're older you'll understand. :rainbow:
Oh a maturity joke, what was that thing you said about originality again? ;)

At least you went for some irony, "Food Chain" Starburns :thumbsu::rainbow:

Right, I think from now on everyone should be subjected to a poll where their peers decide where in the food chain that person resides. Once the poll has concluded the mods can administer a tiered badge accordingly. Thus alleviating any confusion and eliminating all cross communication.

There's so much tension in here, I am willing to offer free wristies, gobbies and Texan reach arounds to help release the tension.

#wristiesnotwar
#gobbies4life

I'll take one Alaskan pipeline

Remove this Banner Ad

It's Happening PL and DB unmasked as filthy eliases TITANIC NEWS: JAZNY UNMASKED! 👻

Back