It's Happening PL and DB unmasked as filthy eliases TITANIC NEWS: JAZNY UNMASKED! 👻

How many filthy bennies do you have?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

You and DB must think very highly of your selves in outing bugger all eliases.

Just thinking about being caught in the act by detective PackedShit and Constable Shitsandwich, really scares me.
Listen you heinous grab bag of cliches and homoerotic abortions, this thread exists because someone has to stand firm against the filth you pedal.

You Bennys are like the dodo bird and the pogo stick all rolled into one. You're redundancy mixed with stale nostalgia, and soon you'll find yourself sifting mud through a straw at the bottom of the scum pool.

Aside from that, have a nice evening.

Sure he's not an illegitimate son?
Nooooo, Brunch always goes before lunch. :rainbow:

No, although we share the same first name and a passing resemblance in the right light, I'm fairly certain its genealogy is more closely connected to the Breakfast's than the Lunches. They're from the smelly side of the tracks, cousins of the aftergrogbogs as I understand it.
That's not very nice to 48% of yourself. :rainbow:

Listen you heinous grab bag of cliches and homoerotic abortions, this thread exists because someone has to stand firm against the filth you pedal.

You Bennys are like the dodo bird and the pogo stick all rolled into one. You're redundancy mixed with stale nostalgia, and soon you'll find yourself sifting mud through a straw at the bottom of the scum pool.

Aside from that, have a nice evening.
tumblr_n4f9wxKYqi1rdutw3o1_400.gif

How is it flawed Burnsy, it has already entrapped more than a few unsuspecting Benny harbourer and horders. Not to mention the majority of polers have confirmed they are proudly Benny free and support the amazing and tireless efforts of our ongoing expose!

Because 6+ Eliases doesn't automatically mean you have a filthy couch! :straining:

I'm banned from having red wine, they are my gom Jabbar and all I ever do is spill it. So thats Starbums selfie really resonates with me...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This Benny exists because of this thread

My work in the field has been outstanding. I am considered an oracle in the dark web.
sure, but your the Inspector Clouseau of Bay13

Remove this Banner Ad

It's Happening PL and DB unmasked as filthy eliases TITANIC NEWS: JAZNY UNMASKED! 👻

Back