It's Happening PL and DB unmasked as filthy eliases TITANIC NEWS: JAZNY UNMASKED! 👻

How many filthy bennies do you have?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Are you R2D2?

200w.gif

http://giphy.com/gifs/no-the-matrix-shaking-head-wMqw4hddRzKAU[/URL]

Your Honour

I have not now, or ever been a stinky benny. I believe my gif posting prowess clearly supports my inability to interwebz at even the most basic of levels let alone assume the form of one of the filthy pungent cretins which I despise.

On oath, I am though responsible (with a modicum of help from gastro boy) for the busting of many hundreds of them and impending extinction of their kind.

View attachment 219207

Do you see how impressed I am in shot? Huh?

WE TAKE A VERY DIM VIEW OF BENNIES ON BIGFOOTY. THIS IS A FAMILY SITE*

*Manson family.

Do you see how impressed I am in shot? Huh?

WE TAKE A VERY DIM VIEW OF BENNIES ON BIGFOOTY. THIS IS A FAMILY SITE*

*Manson family.

You sir have smeared our good names with zero proof, just wild, fanciful and shameful allegations and the putrid benny hording locals have lapped it up.

Despite our dunce branding the most intelligent and highly attractive of them continue to be in awe of our infamous benny busting reputation and enjoy the protection we provide to the good citizens of the bay.

I have looked into your extra curricular activities and frankly it stinks to high heaven ...:eek:

image.jpeg

You sir have smeared our good names with zero proof, just wild, fanciful and shameful allegations and the putrid benny hording locals have lapped it up.

Despite our dunce branding the most intelligent and highly attractive of them continue to be in awe of our infamous benny busting reputation and enjoy the protection we provide to the good citizens of the bay.

I have looked into your extra curricular activities and frankly it stinks to high heaven ...:eek:

View attachment 219235

That's quite a courageous stance to take, I must say. We're currently developing a banned category called "purgatory" in which users can only see West Horsham shitfights. We seem to have a volunteer to test it for our usual beta program of two to three years. #founded1997, baby.

As to your allegations. "Wild, fanciful, shameful" - yes, of course. Welcome to BigFooty. You must have this site confused with liberal democracy.

That's quite a courageous stance to take, I must say. We're currently developing a banned category called "purgatory" in which users can only see West Horsham shitfights. We seem to have a volunteer to test it for our usual beta program of two to three years. #founded1997, baby.

As to your allegations. "Wild, fanciful, shameful" - yes, of course. Welcome to BigFooty. You must have this site confused with liberal democracy.
I would rather cop a perma than take that form of purgatory.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

In that case, I am your loyal servant m'lord and offer up db swannie in my place.

He loves a good shitfight in fact he's been on filthy bennyhunting leave all week indulging in this very thing!

Last edited:
I am you loyal servant m'lord and offer up db swannie in my place.

He loves a good shitfight in fact he's been on filthy bennyhunting leave all week indulging in this very thing!
Believe me when I say this, you can't put me in a worse place than I already am! Wanna hear the blow by blows of yesterday's stool sample adventure?

I am you loyal servant m'lord and offer up db swannie in my place.

Believe me when I say this, you can't put me in a worse place than I already am! Wanna hear the blow by blows of yesterday's stool sample adventure?
Why are you talking to yourself?

Commissioner Jose demands the immediate resignation of its bennie detectives, db swannie and Packedlunch on the basis of being bennies themselves.

Internal Bennie Affairs will investigate them in the next fortnight. db swannie and Packedlunch will be kept in solitary confinement until then.

If they are found to be innocent, their roles will be reinstated.

Remove this Banner Ad

It's Happening PL and DB unmasked as filthy eliases TITANIC NEWS: JAZNY UNMASKED! 👻

Back