It's Happening PL and DB unmasked as filthy eliases TITANIC NEWS: JAZNY UNMASKED! 👻

How many filthy bennies do you have?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Apologies dickholes. I've been tied up a little of late and thought I could leave the Benny busting heavy lifting to db swannie but unsurprisingly he's gone awol last seen sniffing around druggendone in his white leather pants.

It has not gone unnoticed that the Bennies, the foul and boil ridden scourge of the bay have used this lull in proceedings to infiltrate and stink up the place.

New to the shitlist are:

Danger_Cat
LegendreturnsMJ
Lorne Malvo
Ben Johnson
iTigre
MotleyLemon
RedVest4

You will be tolerated no longer you masked filthy toejams.

Apologies dickholes. I've been tied up a little of late and thought I could leave the Benny busting heavy lifting to db swannie but unsurprisingly he's gone awol last seen strutting around in his white leather pants.

It has not gone unnoticed that the Bennies, the foul, boil ridden scourge of the bay have used this lull in proceedings to infiltrate and stink up the place.

New to the shitlist are:

Danger_Cat
LegendreturnsMJ
Lorne Malvo
Ben Johnson
iTigre
MotleyLemon
RedVest4

Damn my dyslexia.

All I read from this post is Packedlunch has a little dickhole.

Apologies dickholes. I've been tied up a little of late and thought I could leave the Benny busting heavy lifting to db swannie but unsurprisingly he's gone awol last seen sniffing around druggendone in his white leather pants.

It has not gone unnoticed that the Bennies, the foul and boil ridden scourge of the bay have used this lull in proceedings to infiltrate and stink up the place.

New to the shitlist are:

Danger_Cat
LegendreturnsMJ
Lorne Malvo
Ben Johnson
iTigre
MotleyLemon
RedVest4

200w-1_zpsmobtlscl.gif

Also reckon redvest might be RetiredJimmy but not certain.

My sources indicate you are on the money with this plonker.

You have a bright future in this game Good Old or should I say Deputy Good old!

image.jpeg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You are giving out promotions? $50 says Boydogs has applied via pm

Giving them out? Tut tut tut Mrs Shlee. Only the most shrewd, cunning and attractive operators are selected to join our clandestine Benny busting program.

I cannot reveal the intense selection process required to join the ranks of the elite but rest assured only the mentally toughest survive..... and db.

I reckon Jedi Mind Trick is Robert Hughes. I get a distinct sex-pest vibe from him. Or her. Probably her. Now that she's had her "transition surgery"

Giving them out? Tut tut tut Mrs Shlee. Only the most shrewd, cunning and attractive operators are selected to join our clandestine Benny busting program.

I cannot reveal the intense selection process required to join the ranks of the elite but rest assured only the mentally toughest survive..... and db.
You take whoever is desperate enough to join you?

Hey what are you doing here?
image.jpeg
Do I ****ing know you?

Its soggy Sao isn't it?

Embarrassed face

Remove this Banner Ad

It's Happening PL and DB unmasked as filthy eliases TITANIC NEWS: JAZNY UNMASKED! 👻

Back