It's Happening PL and DB unmasked as filthy eliases TITANIC NEWS: JAZNY UNMASKED! 👻

How many filthy bennies do you have?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Cooksen is just upset he wasn't given one of these.

209872_9dd0f82ad0f2d7c81de56eab60e76360.jpeg
No i am incredibly happy i dont have one of those.

Apologies dickholes. I've been tied up a little of late and thought I could leave the Benny busting heavy lifting to db swannie but unsurprisingly he's gone awol last seen sniffing around druggendone in his white leather pants.

It has not gone unnoticed that the Bennies, the foul and boil ridden scourge of the bay have used this lull in proceedings to infiltrate and stink up the place.

New to the shitlist are:

Danger_Cat
LegendreturnsMJ
Lorne Malvo
Ben Johnson
iTigre
MotleyLemon
RedVest4

You will be tolerated no longer you masked filthy toejams.
Oi, Starsky, I'm working cold cases and checking splatter samples. It's hard, thankless work, but we can't all eat chocolate doughnuts and drink terrible coffee.

Plus, they think we've gone quiet, which only helps to bring the flotsam out, which you've correctly identified.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

PL you'd make me CEO if I spilt on the Bennies I'm privy to.

In a heartbeat.

Northern lights CEO has a nice ring to it doesn't it.

Come on in, I have already cleared Good_Old s office for you.

In a heartbeat.

Northern lights CEO has a nice ring to it doesn't it.

Come on in, I have already cleared good olds office for you.
Nothing personal Good Old, just business. It's a ruthless industry this one.

If anyone can actually guess my Bennies then you'll be rewarded somehow. It might only be the slops from the Fosters Light Ice I refuse to drink and mostly spill on the ground, but it's a reward nonetheless.

If anyone can actually guess my Bennies then you'll be rewarded somehow. It might only be the slops from the Fosters Light Ice I refuse to drink and mostly spill on the ground, but it's a reward nonetheless.
@Zerrat2Jerrat

Fosters light is on you next meet up.

Taken to this CEO position like a St Kilda player to Ivanhoe Girls Grammar

If I have to wait the hour for it like you do at the bar I'll pass

Remove this Banner Ad

It's Happening PL and DB unmasked as filthy eliases TITANIC NEWS: JAZNY UNMASKED! 👻

Back