It's Happening PL and DB unmasked as filthy eliases TITANIC NEWS: JAZNY UNMASKED! 👻

How many filthy bennies do you have?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

riddle me this, riddle me that. who is afraid of a packedlunch and db swannie bennie bat?

Someone who's toilet doesn't flush properly?

I might be a partial benny. I guess you live long enough being a bennie buster to be come the bennie
Well, well, well, three holes in the ground. I always knew this day might come. I will crack this little nut in no time at all.

Riddle me this Riddler: an Irishman is put into a round room with a shovel. He's given a task that's baffling, what is he told to do and why is it impossible?

Well, well, well, three holes in the ground. I always knew this day might come. I will crack this little nut in no time at all.

Riddle me this Riddler: an Irishman is put into a round room with a shovel. He's given a task that's baffling, what is he told to do and why is it impossible?
To dig Carlton out of their shithole, poor tuohy.

He's told to pick a corner, lemming :rolleyes:

Someone who's toilet doesn't flush properly?
i like you.

an amateur riddle for an amateur bennie detective. he was told to find a corner in a room.

now answer this riddle, there are now two people in the room and completely baffled. who are they?

i like you.

an amateur riddle for an amateur bennie detective. he was told to find a corner in a room.

now answer this riddle, there are now two people in the room and completely baffled. who are they?
Mick Malthouse and Basil Zemplis.

Hey Bayer, nice to see you. That's not me unfortunately, I'm too lazy to make aliases. I do enjoy a good alias though, some of them are very entertaining

We were casting Bay members as members of Police Academy,to highlight what a shit detective DB Swannie is. Nothing to do with Eliases in this post. :)

He was told to PICK. The pun you missed.
sorry, friend. us bennies only deel in riddles not with puns. puns are for lame bennie detectives who tie their own laces together.

so bennie detectives

do you know who i am yet but we should start off with some riddels

i am only heard but not seen but i am only heard when spoken to. what am i?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

sorry, friend. us bennies only deel in riddles not with puns. puns are for lame bennie detectives who tie their own laces together.

so bennie detectives

do you know who i am yet but we should start off with some riddels

i am only heard but not seen but i am only heard when spoken to. what am i?
An echo.

I think Police academy is aiming too high. PL is Shaggy and DB is Scooby Doo

sent by shoe phone using tapatoe

Remove this Banner Ad

It's Happening PL and DB unmasked as filthy eliases TITANIC NEWS: JAZNY UNMASKED! 👻

Back