It's Happening PL and DB unmasked as filthy eliases TITANIC NEWS: JAZNY UNMASKED! 👻

How many filthy bennies do you have?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

You two couldn't sniff out a decrepit vermin benny if it was decaying between your bag of Doritos and the mix bowl.

Consider NL added to the list of stinky hoarders

NorthernLights = Teffy/Brett33/Royals1922

Your services at Benny hunter HQ are no longer required kanga, but feel free to dob in your backlog of bennies on the way out :rainbow:
That's for marto, our new master, to decide. I for one welcome our new puffer fish overlord.

Catch anything?

Spent most the day looking for some new rock & beach spots was too calm and clear for the boat but i went out for a couple of hours to test my new boat rod. Couple of undersize snapper and some ras but nothing worth bragging about. Had more fun on some offroad tracks tbh.

Thanks for the permission to venture outside. I was getting sick of my cage and being forced to churn shit out on BF all day.

Every flog knows the first rule of benny ownership is to control your benny or you'll end up fighting with yourself like dibbles and Goo_ :$

I don't have any bennies that you know about. I keep them nice and controlled. Can't say the same for you now can we:D

Spent most the day looking for some new rock & beach spots was too calm and clear for the boat but i went out for a couple of hours to test my new boat rod. Couple of undersize snapper and some ras but nothing worth bragging about. Had more fun on some offroad tracks tbh.

Thanks for the permission to venture outside. I was getting sick of my cage and being forced to churn shit out on BF all day.

If you don't stop, I'll kill you, just like intellectual K4E.

I was so sad when you took my favourite hat off me... one of these days i will take control of our body! Then i will get to wear the shiny shoes o_O
This is weirder than the time I watched 'Inception' and I had to explain half the plot to the old folks.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This had made my day. Welcome back! :D
You've got some more competition for Bay13 poster of the year now. It's good to have Porked back, I am hoping for another diary caliber thread this year.

Shut up you slovenly Alberton pig, I bet you're drooling all over your keyboard like some sick and bloated animal grown fat and diseased after too much indolence and too little stimulation.
Evidence submitted by Mrs Marto_ live from Alberton's filthiest piece of furniture :eek:

image.jpeg

Shut up you slovenly Alberton pig, I bet you're drooling all over your keyboard like some sick and bloated animal grown fat and diseased after too much indolence and too little stimulation.

Evidence submitted by Mrs Marto_ live from Alberton's filthiest piece of furniture :eek:

View attachment 221060

Marto_ looks like he ate the fried chicken feet and the pork neck again tonight. Bad fat boy.
We've broken them lads.

The melting is glorious. Glorious!

JoseMourinho Kangaroos4eva Dinsdale hawkman and other assorted lieutenants, enjoy the fruits of your labour :thumbsu::drunk:

Remove this Banner Ad

It's Happening PL and DB unmasked as filthy eliases TITANIC NEWS: JAZNY UNMASKED! 👻

Back