It's Happening PL and DB unmasked as filthy eliases TITANIC NEWS: JAZNY UNMASKED! 👻

How many filthy bennies do you have?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

I did mean LT for those that didn't get tagged :$
its ok, just waiting for starbums to adjust fred title. after all we were appoitned together and PL and DB did break the unwritten Law

Well done containing all the filthy bennies in here lads. :drunk::thumbsu:
its been a tough job getting the fred back on track, there are bennies all over the bay.

I busted 5 in one fred today and there were only 4 posters...

its been a tough job getting the fred back on track, there are bennies all over the bay.

I busted 5 in one fred today and there were only 4 posters...
Like bloody rabbits aren't they? The rate at which they're spreading is surely cause for concern, and while we all appreciate the work you guys are doing, I'm afraid that it's only a matter of time before BigFooty as we know it succumbs to the bennies. What a world.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Have a good hard listen to yourselves, you bunch of hypocrite Bennys and assorted elias hunting failures! You owe Everything to me and PL when it comes to Bennies hunted down and shamed. You'd all still be pissing your pants over in the rumours thread if it weren't for us!

This is a travesty, a joke laid down upon a lie, a farago. And the chief architect of all this Tom foolery is that stunted rat, Starburns.

So does this count as PackedFudge trying to circumvent his ban? with DHSwannie being his law breaking accomplice.

Shouldn't it be db swannie at fault for intentionally circumventing the suspension?

So this has become the new survivor thread by the looks of things.

Packedlunch was the first eliminated for being incapable of following the required due dilligence. Due to his alliance with dibbles, db swannie finds his head on the chopping block. His only remaining hope of surviving eviction to bennie island relies on Benwah83 passing on one of his collection of imunity idols.

Things are not looking good for the bay's 4th most popular bennie hunting duo.

Ross lyon was asked his thoughts on the situation earlier today:

lyon.jpg

So this has become the new survivor thread by the looks of things.

Packedlunch was the first eliminated for being incapable of following the required due dilligence. Due to his alliance with dibbles, db swannie finds his head on the chopping block. His only remaining hope of surviving eviction to bennie island relies on Benwah83 passing on one of his collection of imunity idols.

Things are not looking good for the bay's 4th most popular bennie hunting duo.

Ross lyon was asked his thoughts on the situation earlier today:

View attachment 221112

Yeah.... this ain't happening.

Remove this Banner Ad

It's Happening PL and DB unmasked as filthy eliases TITANIC NEWS: JAZNY UNMASKED! 👻

Back