It's Happening PL and DB unmasked as filthy eliases TITANIC NEWS: JAZNY UNMASKED! 👻

How many filthy bennies do you have?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

So this has become the new survivor thread by the looks of things.

Packedlunch was the first eliminated for being incapable of following the required due dilligence. Due to his alliance with dibbles, db swannie finds his head on the chopping block. His only remaining hope of surviving eviction to bennie island relies on Benwah83 passing on one of his collection of imunity idols.

Things are not looking good for the bay's 4th most popular bennie hunting duo.

Ross lyon was asked his thoughts on the situation earlier today:

View attachment 221112
Don't try and turn this wonderful thread into one of those mind-bogglingly stupid survivor threads please.

This thread has purpose, it has a raison d'être, it's giving back to society. Your Survivor threads are nothing more than a rusty trombone.

Quality posting as always, minnow. I only bet when it involves my own team, like always, so you're welcome to do one round 7.

"Mr slagmouth uber flog".

:$ :$ :$

#back2backspoons

When I worry about a posting aribiter with your lack of credentials - and (now) publicly declared sheer gutless boof headery - I'll let you know.

In the meantime - why don't you stick to BS predictions that you wont bet on - like the pussy you are.

There were probably more successfully outed Bennys in the Survivor thread too. :$
Yes but the sheer volume of them there or here is a direct result of all the hard work we have done. Becoming a Benny became fashionable, hip, due to me and PL. And why did they become fashionable, you may well ask? Because we made getting caught sexy and exciting!

see what happens when we are off fishing for bennies (or is that fishing with Benny?)

286D6FEB00000578-3072685-Fishing_guide_Benny_Sambrooks_dared_to_jump_in_and_swim_with_the-m-18_1431035217736.jpg

Take your minnow shitfight elsewhere, plebs.
Listen to farto, talking tough like he owns the joint! You're nothing but a button-mashing, fat-wristed flog who can't even cook. No wonder your life is a mess and you're in here trying to get a little bit of control back. I'm here to tell ya though, you're nothing but a punk with pudgy wrists.

Listen to farto, talking tough like he owns the joint! You're nothing but a button-mashing, fat-wristed flog who can't even cook. No wonder your life is a mess and you're in here trying to get a little bit of control back. I'm here to tell ya though, you're nothing but a punk with pudgy wrists.
Nice melt :thumbsu:

Ben-melt part 2. You still havent shown up for reeducation either as requested back on page 99.

In defence of Marto_ there seems to be a strong correlation between the reduction of his wrist size and the posting date of his highly-acclaimed 'Asian food for dinner Thread'. He went from a size 12 to a size 8 in 2 months (watch band size).

Glory be off CSIRO/Caveman/Paleo diets, Marto_'s Asian meals get real results :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

In defence of Marto_ there seems to be a strong correlation between the reduction of his wrist size and the posting date of his highly-acclaimed 'Asian food for dinner Thread'. He went from a size 12 to a size 8 in 2 months (watch band size).

Glory be off CSIRO/Caveman/Paleo diets, Marto_'s Asian meals get real results :thumbsu:
Plus Marto can't help it, he has his own gravitational pull.

Remove this Banner Ad

It's Happening PL and DB unmasked as filthy eliases TITANIC NEWS: JAZNY UNMASKED! 👻

Back